5.0 out of 5 stars I Don't Know What's Sadder...
...the fact these exist, or the fact I bought them, and am now reviewing them.

Published 19 months ago by TonyV

3.0 out of 5 stars Coca Cola lip balm
Didn't really look at the cost of this item its not worth the money at all.
Don't bother with this item
Published 11 months ago by sam

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars I Don't Know What's Sadder..., 10 Dec 2012
This review is from: Lip Smacker Coca Cola and Fanta Party Lip Balm Pack of 8 (Personal Care)
...the fact these exist, or the fact I bought them, and am now reviewing them.

If you need to protect your lips in the winter months, these are great. They leave an authentic taste on your lips and stop them cracking...and people always comment "what's that" when I apply. These are also a lot cheaper than the high street. Tesco sell them for about 2.50 each.

Hmm, I need to now go and cut some firewood to get my testosterone levels back up :-)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great present, 19 Dec 2013
Bought this for my younger sister for Christmas - she specifically asked for it! Just as pictured and described, came well packaged so the cardboard outer is not bent and smells yummy! Looks like good quality. Can't comment on the flavours though, I'll have to get my sister to do that!

5.0 out of 5 stars Tastes Great, Looks Great, Feels GREAT!, 10 Dec 2013
If you get dry lips (especially in winter) then this is the product for you! It moisturises your lips and also tastes great so you will want to apply it rather than feeling you need to apply it. Even if youre not a sufferer of dry lips and just want your lips to taste good and look good, this is PERFECT!

I've suffered from dry lips as I was on accutane and vaseline is just so horrible on your fingers so I wanted a roll on one which also tasted good!

I have only tried a few so far and they're great and I especially love that the red ones give a red tint to your lips:)

Delivery was little longer than usual but I was told this when ordering!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent flavours, 27 Nov 2013
Made someone's birthday with these. Great smelling lip balms which glide on easily. Going to buy some more for Christmas stocking fillers.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun for all, 4 Nov 2013
No more chapped lips for the family this Christmas. I've split them up into Sprite, Coca Cola, Cherry Cola, Fanta for stocking fillers.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lip smacker lip balm, 13 Oct 2013
I got this for one grand daughter and as soon as her sister saw it she put it on her wish list too so I've now bought two of them. They love them. I think any little girl would

5.0 out of 5 stars Lip Balms, 23 Sep 2013
Marilyn Neil (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Bought these for my daughter as she is constantly using lip balm.
This looks a good selection and I;m sure she;ll love them.

5.0 out of 5 stars My partner loved it, 9 Sep 2013
Great product as a present, my partner loved it and she tells me that the product is of high quality. The main reason for ordering this set is because it included a grape flavored balm which is very tasty

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the idea, 22 Aug 2013
I bought these instead of buying the EOS lip balm. Lovely, moisturising, and smells good. Only problem is you have to resist the urge to lick your lips. Will try more Lip Smacker.

4.0 out of 5 stars coca cola balms, 19 Dec 2012
just the job mrs very happy with them will buy again at that price for sure thanks very much will recommend!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›