5.0 out of 5 stars Spy kids 4 all the time in the world ( blu-ray 3D )
Bought this film having seen all the other spy kids films, and it did not let us down.
Great kids film lots of laughs silly pranks my son has watched it 3 times already
It you like all the other spy kids films then don't miss this it is great shame juni and his sister had to grow up, but the 2 new spy kids fit in nicely. Hope you enjoy the film as much as us
Published on 23 Mar 2012 by jimbo

3.0 out of 5 stars Annoying but kids love it.
Published on 12 Jun 2012 by Mr Andrew. S. Pearce

5.0 out of 5 stars Spy kids 4 all the time in the world ( blu-ray 3D ), 23 Mar 2012
This review is from: Spy Kids 4: All The Time In The World (Blu-ray 3D) (Blu-ray)

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic, 9 Jun 2012
My kids love all the spykid films and this one is very good good for an adult to watch too.

4.0 out of 5 stars good movie, poor 3D Effects. 2D included!, 7 Jun 2012
Since I don't have any 3D equipment (yet), I was wondering if the BD would be playable on my 2D BD Player. I decided to order because it was very cheap and no separate 2D version is available. Sadly, there was no info if a 2D version will be included (normally it is).

Result: There is a 2D Version which plays in all BD players (B)! The info is only on the back of the cover. Menu and extras are 2D, too.

For the movie: great as always. "My Mom can't be a spy - she's not cool enough". Funny :-)

I only had prefered, if the spy parents this time were Alexa & Daryl. That would make more sense.

EDIT: Now I've watched it in 3D (not 4D - I'm consequently ignoring that dumb cards) and I'm major disappointed. I expected a 3D quality like Spy Kids 3D (this movie is a reference for 3D Effects!) but it was very poor 3D. Maximum one single popout. :-(

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Fun!, 24 April 2012
This is a really fun movie! My children loved it as much as they enjoyed the other 3 Spy Kids movies. Robert Rodriguez created a place of excitement and adventure that all children (and adults) can enjoy watching together. Be prepared to play spy games with your kids later!

3.0 out of 5 stars Annoying but kids love it., 12 Jun 2012
Really find all of the Spy Kids films truly annoying, in fact they are some of my least liked films. However, my kids love them. This latest installation is in proper 3D and even has a scratch and sniff card to make it 4D. As the film was filmed in 3D, it looks 'great', (not like some of the 3D films which were made into 3D several years later and therefore were not filmed with 3D in mind!)

If you have kids and 3D and fancy 90 minutes peace and quite then money well spent, otherwise avoid.

4.0 out of 5 stars My 14 year old and 9 year old enjoyed it. So did I., 15 Jan 2012
We watched this on 3d Blu-Ray and really enjoyed it. We liked Spy Kids first time around and I would rate this as well worth watching. There were a few laughs along the way and some of the 3d effects are really nice. My 9 year old daughter wants to watch again very soon.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 14 July 2014
Grandchidren made up with this DVD

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 9 July 2014
Good value, delivered on time good service the grand children loved it thank you
ECH

5.0 out of 5 stars i spy with my little eye, 4 Jun 2014
as an ex spy retires to have a baby and get to know her stepchildren tey all end up involved in catching a criminal who is stopping time so he can go back in time to be with his father,a great dvd for young kids,some adults will find it funny too

1.0 out of 5 stars Absolute rubbish!, 30 April 2014
Watched this with the whole family. Children aged 11, 13 and 15. All of us thought this was the worst film we had ever watched! Not nearly as good as the earlier spy kids films.

Spy Kids 4: All The Time In The World (Blu-ray 3D)
Spy Kids 4: All The Time In The World (Blu-ray 3D) by Robert Rodriguez (Blu-ray - 2011)