on 3 December 2013
Decent quality cable with a thick, rugged and top quality tweed jacket. I chose this cable because I am fed up with the rubber ones curling and tangling and getting in to all kinds of crazy shapes. The tweed has no memory so it always returns to shape after being rolled up, does not tangling and flows like a snake as I move around and rock out with my guitar. Sound quality is good but odd crackles happen. Life time warranty is handy. Great value for money.
on 22 March 2015
Some reviews made me nervous because they said there were certain issues but I don't see what they are on about. I've been really happy with my purchase. So far this lead has been just what I wanted.
on 25 August 2015
Good sturdy guitar lead. The stress relief reinforcement around the jack is quite rigid and confidence inspiring but does mean that it projects quite a distance out of the guitar body before cable bends away to the amp. Some people make might want to consider the cable with the right angle jack. I'm anticipating good long term reliability but can't comment at moment.
on 6 February 2014
I should have heeded the other reviews here about this issue. The constant crackling anytime the cord is moved even the slightest bit is quite a major problem. Its unusable and extremely disappointing from a supposedly premium Fender product. Will definitely be sending it back.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 29 June 2015
Unfortunately this "guaranteed for life" cable has lasted 13 months. i'll now be checking to see what this guarantee certifies in way of replacement. Up until the breakage I quite liked it.
on 7 December 2015
I love this cable! I used to have rubber/plastic type of cables before, but as soon as I tried this one I can't go back. These ones feel more comfortable and easy to handle.
on 16 December 2015
I got this for my friends Birthday. When he tried it, it was amazing. It seemed to boost the performance level of the Guitar. It was so good I ordered one for myself.
on 9 January 2016
Fast delivery and excellent value for money, retailer recommended, great cable, doesn't seem to kink like others do, has a great tweed look. Sound is perfect!
on 8 October 2015
Really good lead from fender. Does what it says on product description. very prompt delivery from seller.
on 10 May 2013
Purchased two of these Fender Performance Series Custom Shop Leads as I thought they would be good quality, however the jacks are slack in the guitar input socket, even when pushed fully in, this results in crackling through my amplifier.

I have used many other guitar leads, some much cheaper with no problems, glad I did not throw out my old leads, 100% improvement.
Very dissappointed in this product from a company like Fender.