5.0 out of 5 stars Great value
I've bought this for a masquerade ball and found out that I was the only person with this mask, which is always difficult in that kind of party because generally people have the same masks. Moreover, it really had the function of a mask: people didn't recognize me, which was really funny.

I think that it is a good product. It didn't break, although I only wore...
Published 17 months ago by FionaM

3.0 out of 5 stars Unfortunately not good for me
Nicely made mask. I purchased this as I wear glasses the information and previous reviews stated it was okay to wear with glasses. Unfortunately for me it didn't live up to my expectations. It kept falling forward and I couldn't get a glass to my mouth as it came too far forward.
Delivery was prompt I would use this company again.
Published 7 months ago by Ginger

3.0 out of 5 stars Unfortunately not good for me, 20 Jan 2014
This review is from: Transparent Mask Black Flower Design On Headband (Toy)
Delivery was prompt I would use this company again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 3 Mar 2013
This review is from: Transparent Mask Black Flower Design On Headband (Toy)

I think that it is a good product. It didn't break, although I only wore it once and then, if you never put it again, it has a nice decorative function.

Transparent Mask Black Flower Design On Headband