5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap, sturdy, quick delivery
Say goodbye to rubbish airline headphones for good, these really do the job. At this price I wouldn't complain if the build was cheap and nasty but it really isn't. Very good
Published 14 months ago by Dave T

3.0 out of 5 stars They work as expected
Bought for travelling with our noise-cancelling headphones. They do what they should; seem to be robut enough for frequent plug-in/out (gold plating has survived - could get noisy contacts if it were to wear).
Published 6 months ago by Dave L

5.0 out of 5 stars Fast Delivery, 31 Jan 2014
This review is from: Twin Pack of 7dayshop Gold-Plated Airplane Headphone Adapters - Dual Mono 3.5mm to 3.5mm Stereo Socket (Electronics)
Does the job like it say on the tin. Excellent value for money and ideal for traveling with children on planes

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth 5 stars just to see the trolley dollies faces, 30 Mar 2012
J. Hoskison (UK) - See all my reviews
Have you ever tried refusing headphones on a long hall flight - its like you are somehow offending the trolley dolly religion of one size fits all travel. I use these with my Bang Olufsen Noise Cancelling headphones and wham even the oldest Thai airways rust bucket 747 sounds like a glider, trust me the last 14 hour flight flew by [excuse pun]. Highly recommnded especially at the price.

1.0 out of 5 stars Absolute Rubbish, 22 Mar 2013
bought this twin pack of airplane adapters, one did not work at all, the other worked on only one channel, although you could manage to get both channels working if you jiggled it around. my recommendation - don't waste your money on this rubbish

1.0 out of 5 stars The one star is for the customer service not the product!, 14 Aug 2012
Jezza (Sunny Sussex by the Sea) - See all my reviews
These are basically rubbish! I wouldn't have given any stars except 7 day Shop who were the supplier via Amazon, were brilliant at sending a replacement set when the first ones didn't work. I emailed them in desperation as I had ordered these for a long haul flight, they got the replacements to me the next day. Sadly however one of the replacements still didn't work and the final one actually fell apart on the plane! Luckily my son had also ordered another brand which worked fine. By the time I returned from holiday I just threw the whole lot away.

2.0 out of 5 stars airplane adapter, 3 Mar 2012
I bought two of these for a trip we where planning to Australia. There is no way of checking to see if they worked or not until you are on the plane facing a 12 hr flight and then it is too late as I discovered. One worked perfectly and the second in mono only which is not why my wife and I took our own headphones along. It cost the equivalent of 5.00 in Singapore Airport Apple shop to buy a new one.

Hence the 2 stars. Not a happy chappie

2.0 out of 5 stars Of little use. Buyer beware, 8 Nov 2012
There was no problem with the product itself other than it did not fit either of the systems I used on my recent flight to Bangkok via Abu Dhabi on Etihad. For the first leg the pins required we're of different diameters, on the second leg a three pin connector was needed. Unless one is sure of the connector on each type of plane, this product may well be a waste of money. It is a pity that this problem is not mentioned on the information for the product. Amazon please note!

4.0 out of 5 stars Looking forward to a Holiday, 11 Dec 2012
Four stars for value as have not tried them yet. Have to fly as far as the Canaries to use them on Monarch so I'm saving up for that too! I am sure they will be a handy addition to the flight!