5.0 out of 5 stars It works!
Really happy with this, finally something that helps keep my fringe straight, my hair likes to curl, and I now have poker straight hair the day I use it, and the two days after I may just need to use straighters for 30 seconds that is all. I am pleased I got this on subscribe and save.
Published on 30 April 2012 by M. Block

2.0 out of 5 stars okay
fast postage, but didnt work in my hair! my hair normally stays straight for about 4 hours, so i thought this would be good! well i thought wrong! it didnt even stay straight for 1 day, let alone 3! really disappointed, wont be buying again.
Published on 14 July 2012 by Bessy

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

2.0 out of 5 stars okay, 14 July 2012
This review is from: John Frieda Frizz-Ease 3-Day Straight Semi-Permanent Styling Spray (Personal Care)

5.0 out of 5 stars It works!, 30 April 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars A decent hair product!, 31 Mar 2012
TellerMorrow (Nottinghamshire) - See all my reviews
I've always been "blessed" with thick, wavy hair since being young and have longed for something, other than straightners, to calm and straighten my hair. Using this product does indeed get rid of frizz and make your hair sleek, shiny and straight. Now, it does not keep hair poker straight for three days. My hair, by the end of day two began to go wavy again, but I do like this product. It is very affordable and does make your hair look very shiny and healthy. I think I could be persuaded to buy this again!

5.0 out of 5 stars My new favourite straightening product, 31 May 2014
I used to use the frizz ease serum in the orange bottle but Amazon stopped doing it and everywhere that did do it was more than I wanted to pay.
Anyway, long and short of it is that this is brilliant and my hair hair feels and looks lovely and smooth. I'm not sure why some are saying it makes their hair brittle as mine feels beautifully soft but then I hardly ever use straighteners on my hair.
Plus it's very reasonably priced.

3.0 out of 5 stars So so, 23 April 2014
The product does make your hair straight but it also makes them very brittle, not silky at all. use it if you don't have a straightener.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not good, 3 Jan 2014
Rubbish, really dries your hair. And after a couple of days has a vile chemical smell. Save your money don't buy this!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Spray, 15 Oct 2013
Mrs. S. Oakden (UK) - See all my reviews
I really like John Frieda products and this is no exception. I used it on our cruise and would definitely buy again.

5.0 out of 5 stars great product, 25 Aug 2013
I live in Cyprus and the humidity is 80-95% in the summer months anf my hair is very wavy and hard to control is this climate, but since I discover this product it's been so easy to control. Would recommand to everyone

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this spray . . ., 21 Jun 2013
. . . just for slightly different reasons than advertised. It sort of helps keep my hair straight a bit, but the main benefit is the feel it gives my hair. Hard to describe how - I've got thick, long, slightly curly hair, and this spray gives it an amazing, sort of heavy, healthy feel, without making it sticky or dull at ALL. The spray is really light and non-sticky and smells lovely and fresh. Every time I use it I get people (incl. strangers) coming up and asking me how I make my hair so beautiful and shiny!

1.0 out of 5 stars not for me, 11 Jun 2013
this was just not nice and didn't work. I have long dry/wavy (or should that read frizzy?) hair. It seemed to gunk up my hair and make it harder to straighten than it normally is, it them felt all dirty until I washed it out.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›