5.0 out of 5 stars It works!
Really happy with this, finally something that helps keep my fringe straight, my hair likes to curl, and I now have poker straight hair the day I use it, and the two days after I may just need to use straighters for 30 seconds that is all. I am pleased I got this on subscribe and save.
Published on 30 April 2012 by M. Block

2.0 out of 5 stars okay
fast postage, but didnt work in my hair! my hair normally stays straight for about 4 hours, so i thought this would be good! well i thought wrong! it didnt even stay straight for 1 day, let alone 3! really disappointed, wont be buying again.
Published on 14 July 2012 by Bessy

2.0 out of 5 stars okay, 14 July 2012
This review is from: John Frieda Frizz-Ease 3-Day Straight Semi-Permanent Styling Spray (Personal Care)

5.0 out of 5 stars It works!, 30 April 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this spray . . ., 21 Jun 2013
. . . just for slightly different reasons than advertised. It sort of helps keep my hair straight a bit, but the main benefit is the feel it gives my hair. Hard to describe how - I've got thick, long, slightly curly hair, and this spray gives it an amazing, sort of heavy, healthy feel, without making it sticky or dull at ALL. The spray is really light and non-sticky and smells lovely and fresh. Every time I use it I get people (incl. strangers) coming up and asking me how I make my hair so beautiful and shiny!

5.0 out of 5 stars This stuff is pretty awesome!, 12 Nov 2014
K. Odell - See all my reviews
I have a lot of fine hair that wants to curl and kink - it's gotten frizzier in middle age. I am hopeless at doing my hair. I've never been good at blow-drying it straight with a dryer and round brush. I use a Babyliss rotating dryer and GHD straighteners and I still never get that sleek look my stylist can get. But, at least my hair will look groomed and nice. If only it will stay that way!

This product has made a huge difference. First, it makes it easier for my hair to straighten - it just behaves better and quicker. Second, it makes my hair look fantastic. It has a gloss to it and feels soft and thick. It doesn't look bushy or frazzled, but it flows over my shoulders and shines like a mink coat. Third, the effects do last. I can go out on a drizzly day and not end up with a wild bush. I haven't gotten truly wet but I can pop to the shop across the street in a fine drizzle and my hair won't go crazy. And it does last three days. I just have to touch up any "bed head" in the morning with my straighteners.

You do have to use it sparingly/carefully. If I get too much on the crown of my head or my fringe, it can look a tiny bit greasy. I concentrate the spritzes on the middle/ends, where there's more damage and then use my hair brush to distribute it throughout the entire head.

The only caveat I have is to reiterate that I am pretty rubbish at styling my hair. If you are used to being able to get your hair mirror-smooth (something my stylist can do but I can't), you may have different results or different expectations. For someone like me (an awful lot of fine, frizzy long hair who is just happy to have soft, straight, flowing locks) it's a really fantastic product.

5.0 out of 5 stars My new favourite straightening product, 31 May 2014
I used to use the frizz ease serum in the orange bottle but Amazon stopped doing it and everywhere that did do it was more than I wanted to pay.
Anyway, long and short of it is that this is brilliant and my hair hair feels and looks lovely and smooth. I'm not sure why some are saying it makes their hair brittle as mine feels beautifully soft but then I hardly ever use straighteners on my hair.
Plus it's very reasonably priced.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not good, 3 Jan 2014
Rubbish, really dries your hair. And after a couple of days has a vile chemical smell. Save your money don't buy this!!

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of money, 13 Nov 2014
This product is frankly not fit for stated purpose. I used it and within a couple of hours my hair was already kinking - it wasn't raining and I wasn't perspiring that much. It is heavy on the hair too. I had to use the GHDs the next day, the point being I don't want to overuse them. Waste of money.

3.0 out of 5 stars So so, 23 April 2014
The product does make your hair straight but it also makes them very brittle, not silky at all. use it if you don't have a straightener.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Spray, 15 Oct 2013
Mrs. S. Oakden (UK) - See all my reviews
I really like John Frieda products and this is no exception. I used it on our cruise and would definitely buy again.

5.0 out of 5 stars great product, 25 Aug 2013
I live in Cyprus and the humidity is 80-95% in the summer months anf my hair is very wavy and hard to control is this climate, but since I discover this product it's been so easy to control. Would recommand to everyone