4.0 out of 5 stars I likes, 28 Aug 2013
Been using this gloves for my cycling over a year now and i like it. Fitting is quite good , you will get a solid comfortable grip on the handle and looks nice too. You can use it during summer as your palms will not be sweaty at all. But not for winter season below 5 degree.

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable and good grip, 31 May 2013
R. Jeffrey "Rob Jeffrey" (Brighton) - See all my reviews
I bought these as gloves to use during Tough Mudder as I didn't want to buy anything expensive as they will likely get wrecked. I'm impressed with the fit of the gloves and they seem to be pretty well made but not particularly rouged looking. I would think for cycling they would work very well.

4.0 out of 5 stars nice and tight ,verry confortable, 25 Mar 2014
make sure you get the exact size , they feel like an outer skin , the stitching could be better ,some material is showing between Z
After 1 year of use , the net between the fingers didn't rip , the palm part is extremely grippy, the part on top is cloth like

4.0 out of 5 stars Decent Gloves, 14 Feb 2014
Decent gloves, I ordered the extra large and it was slighty too big on the fingers but managable.....not sure if I should ahve gone for the Large instead? As the rest of the glove fitted fine. These keep me warm and the outside of the thumb has a nice material for cleaning glasses or lenses.

ARRAY(0xa92b8654)