on 16 January 2012
The box has survived several bouts of use. It arrived very quickly and was excellent value for money and we will be ordering more in due course. Not much more i can say about a box - perhaps Amazon should review their rather pushy rules on leaving reviews, particulalry for low cost items, then more people might leave them.
on 9 February 2012
I wasn't sure how strong this box would be and whether I would be able to use again. Perfectly stronger and definitley re-useable!
on 2 April 2012
This is a very good product which I found invaluable for transporting my cakes for our family get together.It is sturdy and well worth the purchase.
on 18 July 2012
I'm so glad this arrived! And it did, quickly! Great cupcake box. Very easy to assemble and very strong! I know my cupcakes will travel soundly...
on 27 March 2013
A VERY STRONG AND DURABLE BOX PERFECT FOR TRANSPORTING CAKES SAFELY WILL GET SO MUCH USE FROM THIS.WOULD NOT HESITATE TO RECOMMEND TO OTHERS
on 9 June 2012
Did the job it was intended to do. Cakes were well protected and spaced and were kept secure and upright.
on 13 December 2014
I made cupcakes for my daughters wedding and nearly had a nervous breakdown taking them to the reception as they were in the back of the car in a huge basket that I borrowed from a local bakery. I am not a professional baker but love baking.
My Sister asked me to make cupcakes for her Grandsons Christening. I needed a way to transport cupcakes in the car for a 2 hour journey on the motorway!! I searched Amazon and found these!! They are fantastic for holding cupcakes, perfect size. I felt very professional coming into to the hall with the 4 boxes opening them to reveal the perfectly transported cupcakes no mess. When the day was coming to an end I went and collected the 4 boxes flat packed them again and took them home.......where they await the next journey!!:-)
on 7 July 2014
I ordered these to use without the inserts to take traybakes to school for my daughter's birthday. They are perfect for this and would also be excellent for cupcakes with the inserts in place. Very strong, stackable and came back from school intact so I've folded them flat to use again (can even be gently wiped out to remove any crumbs etc for a repeat use!) I was worried they wouldn't arrive in time but they arrived exactly when I needed them - would highly recommend for cake storage and transport.
on 12 January 2014
It was strong and easy to construct can be used again. Holders are deep enough to fold cakes in place but still easy to get out
on 15 December 2012
This box is perfect for what I needed it for. Round cake tins are not ideal for transporting cupcakes but this is perfect - none of the cupcakes even moved. I also tried taking muffin sized cupcakes in and although they didn't quite fit into the holes, the icing didn't smudge at all. A little tricky to assemble but very sturdy. Lasts more than one use. Will definitely be buying again.