on 9 May 2012
Great fast delivery -we ordered this on a ban holiday monday eveing and it arrived on the wednesday morning. Lovely product -looks exactly like on the picture. Quite a heavy watch and I will need to get a few links taken out but overall fantastic service and product!
on 8 November 2012
as usual,birthday present buying left till last minute,saw this watch,good price and spec.
turned up following day and looked enen better in my hand.daughter very pleased bacon saved again.
thank you!
on 11 April 2013
Excellent item at a great price , cheapest available. Item arrived in good time well packed. A brilliant company who I would highly recommend.!!!!!!!!
on 30 May 2013
Very nice watch and for a change a watch that is genuine from Amazon, last two I brought have been fakes.
on 25 April 2013
After only a week and a half of wearing this lovely watch, the pink colour started to rub off. As the colour was one of the main attractions, this is very unfortunate. Perhaps there is a remedy for this that someone could suggest.
on 17 December 2014
Really impressed with the watch when I received it. Present for my girlfriend for Christmas she will be very happy :).
on 11 December 2014
The service was brilliant, I received the watch earlier than expected in the 1 month time frame I was given. The watch was the legit Marc Jacobs brand and the box came with all the right documents so all in all, I was very impressed by the service and product.
on 9 March 2015
Came in box nice looking exactly like the picture and what you expected however, after a few wears plating started to peel and now looks very cheap and I'm now questioning the genuinety of the watch very unsatisfied and disappointed !!!!
on 19 December 2014
Very happy with my watch Also delivered fast 😄
on 5 August 2014
Returned as it was faulty - some of the print was missing from the watch face. I was very disappointed and surprised considering this was from Marc Jacobs; I would have expected quality control to eliminate the possibility of sending out visibly faulty goods. The fact that this slipped through the net led me to question the quality of and care taken with the watches themselves, so I do not think they are worth the price. I thought I was paying for quality, but it appears I was just paying for the brand name (which, ironically, was what had been misprinted!)

See one answered question