5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says
Published 15 months ago by laura ann parry

2.0 out of 5 stars Not very impressed with this product
Fits well over the seat, but doesnt block out much of the sunlight.
Published on 27 Jun 2007 by Di

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says, 14 Jun 2013
I have 3 children, with my first 2 I would forever struggle to keep the sun off them while they were in their buggy, putting blankets or coats over them but this item is lovely. Works on the buggy then when we're in the car I don't have to worry that the sun is going to suddenly go in his face and shock him. Lovely item. Only wish I knew about this when I had my first 2 children

5.0 out of 5 stars Sleepy time is here again, 7 Jun 2013
This review is from: Diono Sun And Insect Net SPF50 (White) (Baby Product)
I got this to block the sun from my 5mth old sons eyes. What I haven't realised was it would become an invaluable sleep aid. The little man has a habit of fighting his sleep, but when this gets put on his pram is blocks out all of his distractions and he's asleep in minutes. Love it :-)

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 12 July 2014
K. M. Greenwood "karyn G" (london) - See all my reviews
good item.

4.0 out of 5 stars does the job, 20 Sep 2013
this does a good job of keeping the sun off when the baby is sleeping. he doesn't like it when he is awake though as he cannot see.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great pram cover, 16 Mar 2012
I have found this really useful for covering up the pram when I want my little boy to sleep - much better than faffing with bulldog or hair clips. I think he knows now that when the white sheet goes up, it's sleep time, and it helps him fall asleep by blocking out the visual stimulation around him. Haven't used it in the sun yet.

5.0 out of 5 stars I recommend this item to everyone, 24 April 2011
Really good choice, keeps all the insects out while lets plenty of fresh air in. The elasticated part makes it easy to use for the pram, moses basket, car seat, even for the bouncing chair when I put my baby in the garden. I am really pleased with this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great item, we live in a hot country and ..., 30 Aug 2014
This review is from: Diono Sun And Insect Net SPF50 (White) (Baby Product)
Great item, we live in a hot country and this really helps keep the sun off the little one, and it pops in the washing machine, highly recommended

5.0 out of 5 stars Bargain!, 11 Mar 2011
Bargain! Really pleased, some people have commented about the white material in the middle.. I actually prefer it, it simply means it will block out more sun, your child will be able to see from the sides so there's no problem!

I have a double buggy in a tandem and also one side by side, by buying this product it means I can use it on both prams. Also I can put it on just one child, which is better than buying the double one and having my other child pull it off.

Wont mention any names but they're 6 quid a pop on another well known tv advertised website! And you have to pay delivery on it. So from paying 12 quid plus postage and packaging to 5 pounds for two (including postage) is a real steal :)

I'm lucky in that both my prams have bits i can attach the sides to, but if you pram doesn't, the material is strong enough for you to sew ribbon ties on etc.

4.0 out of 5 stars Insect & UV pram cover, 29 April 2012
Lived up to what it promised, good value and arrived quickly. Have bought another two since for friends. Fits any pram.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not very impressed with this product, 27 Jun 2007
Fits well over the seat, but doesnt block out much of the sunlight.

Diono Sun And Insect Net SPF50 (White)