5.0 out of 5 stars Affordable and generous size
Published 20 months ago by Mrs W

3.0 out of 5 stars EXcellent product, but a bit expensive
I ordered this product to protect my car-seat. I flew only once and it did not break. It kept the car-seat safe and dry.
It could be cheaper, but it does what it is supposed to.
Published 22 months ago by CGussago

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars EXcellent product, but a bit expensive, 17 Dec 2012
This review is from: Diono Travel Bag Protection for Car Seats (Black) (Baby Product)
It could be cheaper, but it does what it is supposed to.

5.0 out of 5 stars Affordable and generous size, 21 Feb 2013
I used this to travel with my baby jogger city mini push chair. It went through 2 flights absolutely fine and there was no need to detach the wheels. I also was able to lock it using the zip and base of the handle. I did however put a fragile sticker on to ensure the airports treated it with care. Would recommend if you want a affordable tough bag for any large items, doesn't have to be a car seat.

1.0 out of 5 stars Do not buy!, 11 Jun 2014
The quality of this item is shocking, we have used it once on a short european flight. It arrived at our destination with holes in the fabric and the strap had ripped away from the actual bag. Now I appreciate baggage handlers might not have been particularly catreful but you do not expect this to happen after one use. So if you buy it be prepared for it to last one trip.

2.0 out of 5 stars Far from adequate, 3 Sep 2013
Mr. Paul M. Rushton (the UK) - See all my reviews
This bag will do nothing except keep the dirt or dust off of your carseat. If you want protection for it then bubble wrap the seat yourself and get it wrapped in the airport.

4.0 out of 5 stars Works well, 8 May 2014
We have now used for 2 trips and it's holidng up ok. A couple of tears but that was because we did wrap some protection around the sharp edges of the seat. Would definitely recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for transporting either car seat or Buggy, 19 Feb 2014
Read many reviews about this product, and purchased it, like many other people going on holiday this bag is ideal to put the buggy in, which is what I purchased it for, but not only that there was enough room to put the car seat in as well and it was accepted by the air line that we were flying with

4.0 out of 5 stars Used to carry Baby Jogger CIty Mini, 27 Dec 2013
Used the is store our Baby Jogger in when we went on holiday.
I found it easier to remove one of the back wheels but there was loads of room. I also snuck in some beach towels and our travel high chair!
Quality wise - no rips/tears/zips issues!

3.0 out of 5 stars Protected seat but there were tears., 29 Aug 2013
Good way of transporting your car seat. Bag did hey ripped a little in transit. Would be even better if it had wheels to drag the bag rather than trying to lift car seat. Overall wad good

4.0 out of 5 stars good, 14 Aug 2013
does what it says very good size, material is strong, handle is long and easily accommodates the car seat. Also allows plenty of space for other stuff.

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality fabric., 14 July 2014
Very disappointed with the quality of the fabric which has ripped on its maiden long haul flight and was hand luggage ( we took our car seat on board with us ) not placed in the hold. It was not given any rough handling at all. Would not recommend.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›