5.0 out of 5 stars Great car seat protector
I had previously purchased pair of Jolly Jumper protectors which didn't last five minutes. They were very poorly designed and simply could not take a beating from little kiddies feet when in the car. These Diono protectors on the other hand are brilliant for pretty much the same money I had paid for the others, wish I'd bought them fist.

1. Looks
They look...
Published 21 months ago by H. Ferreira

2.0 out of 5 stars Quite flimsy and easily ripped by a toddler
Bought this 6-8 months ago. Was working ok, apart from the clips at the bottom of the protector coming loose quite often, which was annoying. It now has a terminal injury...my 2 year old grabbed at the top edge of it and has managed to rip it, so the thin material is all frayed, and the edge of it is warped, so I now need to shop for a different style which is more hard...
Published 8 months ago by scottishfi

‹ Previous | 1 2 39 | Next ›

2.0 out of 5 stars Not great, 10 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Diono Stuff 'n Scuff Car Seat Back Protector (Black) (Baby Product)
This item is lightweight, flexible, washable and it does product the back of your car seats but on the down side it's impossible to get it to sit flat against the back of the seat due the warped shape result from it being folded up. Also the ties that attach it to the top and bottom of the seat and next to useless. You can't pull them tight so it sits nice and flat on the seat back and my son keeps pulling them undone. Wouldn't really recommend this product.

3.0 out of 5 stars Cheap but don't cover the whole seat back, 31 Jan. 2013
Perky (Hampshire, England) - See all my reviews
Bought these for a small car (Picanto) as the rear footwells are small and even my small children can't help touching the seats with their feet. Bought one to try and glad I only got one. It is now obvious when looking at the picture but I hadn't taken account of how short they are. My 7 year old's feet are below the bottom of the protector and so this does nothing to stop his feet being on the seat. Works fine for younger children, but they'll outgrow it.

1.0 out of 5 stars Good idea but a waste of time, 5 Sept. 2008
BabyMarvel (South East England) - See all my reviews
Good for scuffs and it is waterproof but I don't know about 'Spring steel frame maintains full shape' as mine kept buckling. One of the problems is that it's just too lightweight.
It doesn't attach easily 'in seconds' either. It's a bit fumbly as the cord around the bottom needed to be straightened time and time again.
As a mum, I just need to be able to strap my daughter safely in my car and go - but I got fed up after just a few weeks and it spent a few more weeks in my car boot before I decided to bin it.
NOT a wise buy.

1.0 out of 5 stars Flimsy, 8 Aug. 2012
Products returned. These seemed flimsy and the material was see-through in parts. Would not have lasted two minutes with little ones feet. Pockets also small, unable to fit much in.

5.0 out of 5 stars A 'must have', 19 Mar. 2012
Bought this to protect the back of the passenger seat in my new car. My little grandson had a habit of kicking the back of the seat and now the protector prevents any scuffs as well and being easily wiped clean. The pockets look good but personally I haven't used them, maybe an older child would find them useful for small toys. The protector is very easy to install and so far keeps it's shape and stays in place. Excellent buy!

5.0 out of 5 stars No more mud on the back of my passenger seat., 12 Jan. 2014
My granddaughter insists on getting into the car by herself. Her feet seem to go all over the place and when seated in the child car seat her feet now reach the back of the passenger seat. We must all have this problem. I tried a towel down the back of the seat to start with but she managed to get her feet around the sides. Result, mud on the upholstery. The Stuff 'n Scuff has solved all of my problems. Well done.

1.0 out of 5 stars Quality problems - non existant customer service, 23 Jan. 2015
I bought two of these. Had a problem with the quality of one as the top part ripped and separated from the wire frame making the product useless. Contacted customer support twice by email and once on the phone, reponse promissed but no follow up after two weeks.
The other one I have is fine but I can't recommend as there are quality issues and if you get a bad one the customer support is useless.

5.0 out of 5 stars Car seat Seatback protector - Great, 16 Mar. 2011
This has been a god send - keeping the muddy willies off the back of the seat. It's great as it is a pop-out style and therefore it is kept ridged at all times, keeping the seatback nice and clean, and it looks neat tidy too. It has a little net pocket at the top, for those all important, bits and bobs that every child has! Over all, a great buy and a whole lot better then the one it replaced.

4.0 out of 5 stars I like it but...., 21 Feb. 2013
This item has done the job that it set out to do, to protect the back of my car seat, but .... my daughter seems to like flicking the edges of it with her feet to make it 'ping' and it has started to fray and a hole has emerged. Despite all these issues we would buy another one as it isn't expensive and it works. We've had it for AGEs and i guess some wear and tear should be expected.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good product., 22 May 2014
So glad I purchased this as I was sick of my daughter putting her feet on the seats of my new car! She was a bit annoyed when I first put it on, but the product is great, fits well and also has handy pocket at the top if you need to put something in. Now it's just part of the fixture and does the job great without looking cheap.

‹ Previous | 1 2 39 | Next ›