5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars
Excellent
Published 14 days ago by Ppjas

3.0 out of 5 stars Thor Knows A Good Sandwich Shop In Asgard Apparently...
Published on 21 April 2012 by Nik Davies

3.0 out of 5 stars Thor Knows A Good Sandwich Shop In Asgard Apparently..., 21 April 2012
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Marvel Super Hero Squad: The Infinity Gauntlet 2 (Nintendo 3DS) (Video Game)
You're probably a little confused by the title but I will explain later in the review. Overall this is a fun game although it's not something that you will remember. It may of been because the Avengers movie comes out this Thursday or the fact that I wanted a superhero game for my 3DS, but I bought this game because it looked like fun and it was. Okay, it's target audience is kids and that shows, through the dialouge. Some of the repeated dialouge does get on your nerves such as Thors "I know a good sandwich shop in Asgard". I know it's meant for kids, but when your fighting Skrulls and he says that, you do scratch your head thinking, "What the...". The 3D in this game doesn't really add much especially when the cut scene at the beginning (well, so far, the only cutscene) is in 2D. The price of this game is very cheap, so if your a 6-10 year old who likes games in the syle of the LEGO games then I would recommened it. It's not very long though, it has 7 levels, and about 1-15 challenge levels.
Graphics = 5/10
Gameplay = 7/10
Replay Value = 4/10
Enjoyability = 7/10
3D = 6/10
Overall = 5.8/10 a.k.a 3/5
An average game, but fun while it lasts, this is my 12th 3DS game and I would rank it around the 5-8th sort of area.
I hope my review was helpful.

EDIT: As of 03/06/12 this game ranks 13th out of the 16 games I own.
EDIT #2: As of 24/12/12 this games ranks 18th out of the 22 games I own. That may seem low, but like I say above, it's still so much fun.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 13 July 2014
Ppjas (London, UK) - See all my reviews
Excellent

5.0 out of 5 stars Great game, 7 April 2014
I bought this game for my 6 year old son and he loved it,he found it easy to play and loved the different characters especially iron man,hulk and wolverine,I would definitely recommend this game to others.

4.0 out of 5 stars Little boy loves this game!, 6 Feb 2014
Great to find an age appropriate superhero game with popular loved characters. My Son plays this game frequently since he received it. good buy

4.0 out of 5 stars Great game, 19 Aug 2013
We bought this for my son's birthday. He loves it! He's a big marvel fan. Quick delivery and great packaging too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super game., 5 Jan 2013
My grandson is delighted with this and wants to be bitten by a spider so that he becomes Peter Parker!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good game, 30 Jan 2013
This is a good game if you like marvel superheroes and especially the cartoon but if you don't then don't buy it.