5.0 out of 5 stars 7yr old daughter loves this game
Fab game lovely pictrures to colour games to play and music to add to the pictures daughter didnt want to put it down for days not even to eat. Lots to do really encourages a creative side 10/10
Published on 23 April 2012 by Rachel

I bought this game thinking it would have a "read it to me" option as ipad books do. If it does, we haven't found it, and my 5 year old needs me to read it all for her. We have lots of real books and love reading together, but looking at the 3DS makes me feel motion sick (even in 2D mode) so this game is pretty much unused.
Published on 8 Feb. 2012 by NJ

5.0 out of 5 stars 7yr old daughter loves this game, 23 April 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Disney Princess Enchanting Storybooks (Nintendo DS) (Video Game)

4.0 out of 5 stars Disney Princess Enchanting Story Books, 17 April 2012
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
This has been a great buy for my Granddaughter, keeps her occupied for ages, and at a good price too!!

5.0 out of 5 stars disney princess, 19 Mar. 2012
Elaine Winter - See all my reviews
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
Just the thing to amuse a seven year old. She is loving playing the games and looking at the pictures.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good game, 1 July 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I am Seven and my sister is six. It's quite good. You colour princess pictures and complete storybooks whiich includes dressing the princesses. A happy ending as the princesses rapunzel,taina,belle,Cinderella and Ariel all get married. So have fun! Am so glad my mum bought me this.

5.0 out of 5 stars My grandaughter (4+1/2yrs) loves this, 15 Jan. 2013
I bought this as a Christmas present for my grandaugher and although she is a beginner reader she soon got to grips with the game and she loves it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth it, 26 Dec. 2012
Mrs V. (Gloucester) - See all my reviews
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I bought this for my 6 year old daughter. It has kept her very busy and quiet, it is one of the few things she will play with on her own. She really enjoys the games and stories and will no doubt have many hours of enjoyment from this.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice, 1 Feb. 2015
I'm pleased with this purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 20 Feb. 2015
Just what Ganddaugter Wanted

1.0 out of 5 stars don't bother with this unless you want to read it all for your child, 8 Feb. 2012
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars

5.0 out of 5 stars christmas present, 28 Nov. 2012
every thing ok with this product brought as a christmas present for my grandaughter she is going to love it i recieved the item within the time stated with no problems

Disney Princess Enchanting Storybooks (Nintendo DS)
Used & New from: £4.00