4.0 out of 5 stars Much better quality than expected - great value
This is much better quality than I was expecting considering the price.

I just wanted something a step up from a packet-poncho type waterproof. Was dubious that the jacket + trousers combo would be any good at all at this price, but I was pleasantly surprised.

Published 19 months ago by JParsons

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality
Bought this set nopt thinking it would last too long as it was so cheap, but at least expected to get one wear out of it!!
As soon as it was taken out of the packagin the trousers ripped.
I would not recommend
Published 13 months ago by Catherine Hudson

4.0 out of 5 stars Much better quality than expected - great value, 21 Jan 2013
This is much better quality than I was expecting considering the price.

The material is pretty tough and the cuffs are elasticated with fasteners on the bottoms of the trousers too. With a hood, covered pockets etc it does the job of keeping me dry v well.

Sizing was just right. I got small and at 5ft4, size 10-12 its a good fit, including a jumper.

I didn't need high performance, breathable gore-tex typr equipment, so this is just fine. And at the price I am very pleased with the quality.

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality, 3 July 2013
As soon as it was taken out of the packagin the trousers ripped.
I would not recommend

4.0 out of 5 stars It'll do for me, 15 Sep 2013
I have just returned after walking my dog in that misty penetrating rain and this outfit withstood it. I’d guess I was out for 30 minutes. The outfit is a thin material, with two vents on the upper back quarter to allow the garment to breath. I thought it was ripped at first. I ordered a large size. I’m 5ft 8 inches high, Waist 36-38 inches, leg 29 inch and I’d guess I’m a 40 inch chest. The whole outfit fits well. The trouser waist is snug; but not uncomfortable; and I hate it when they start travelling down when you are walking around, so for me, a little tight is good. For my 29 inch legs, the length is good. The hood is good, I like the fact it does up with a Velcro strap; no fiddly draw strings. The trouser pocket openinsg matched up with my jean pockets. I’d take care pulling them on and off. I took my shoes off first and took care, I think they’d tear if you went a bit mad pulling them on. Wearing them in mid September on a drizzling day they were comfortable, I’d imagine in warm weather you may get a bit hot inside; but these things do, do that. I hope this review helps.

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointment, 28 Oct 2012
I bought a B/Dri weather proof suit through Amazon in December 2011 and the first time I put the waterproofs on the sleeves of the jacket allowed the moisture through. The nex time I put them on after half an hour the moisture came through both the jacket and the trousers. I am disappointed in this product as I bought after reading a good review about it.Waterproof Jacket & Trousers Set - Navy Blue

1.0 out of 5 stars Waterproof Set NO, 27 Jun 2012
J. McDonald (Argyll) - See all my reviews
Waterproof Jack & Trouser I don't think so they do not keep out the rain evan in a light shower the rain will come in through the seams. It retains the moisture inside the jacket & trousers so even if it does not rain you feel damp.

1.0 out of 5 stars AMAZED YOU WILL BE, 29 Jan 2014
I bought the wet suit in good faith 6 Jan 2014, I have worn the items 3 times, after the third time of using I noticed holes and threadbare material below the crotch area. This has rendered the trousers useless, no problem I thought as I would ask for a replacement pair of trousers. No chance the company flat refuse to exchange as I HAVE USED THEM, this was after I sent them a photo of the trousers at their request. I have e mailed and called them, I spoke to a lady called Sue who told me if they had not been worn they would exchange. I have e mailed them again as this sort of practice is not allowed in the UK and goes against consumer rights and Trading Standards. I then asked Sue if the company was going out of business, no reply was forthcoming therefore I urge AMAZON and the consumer to tread carefully. I am amazed this can be done and would also add this company will surely lose business and consumer trust.

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor Customer Service, 22 Aug 2012
They say 'you get what you pay for' and it's true. I ordered a waterproof jacket and trouser set in May. On the third occasion that I wore it, my mother noticed a gaping hole in the jacket; the fabric had torn away from the zip on the bottom left - about three inches long. I contacted the seller and was unhelpfully told that as the 30 day return policy had expired there was nothing more they could do. I responded, quoting the Sale of Goods Act and received a one sentence response, without so much as a greeting: 'raise a complaint with Amazon'. So, that is exactly what I am doing. I would NOT recommend this product or company. I only gave one star because I had to!

3.0 out of 5 stars will be good enough for light work, 24 Nov 2013
will be good enough for light work,dog walking,taking kids to school,you couldn't go hiking mountain biking or mountain climbing in them but for the price i paid they are just what i expected i just hope they last and if they do i will give them a full review in 6 months

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and bright, 6 Sep 2013
Cheap and does what is was bought for.
Only used for cycling in bad weather so perfect for that I bought it for

1.0 out of 5 stars Heavy Cheap Sweat-suite, 4 Dec 2013
Phil (Lancashire) - See all my reviews
I suppose you get what you pay for and the waterproofs were after-all very cheap. I wore them once, it was suppose to rain but it ended up staying fine ... when I took the waterproofs off when I got back I might as well have been out in the pouring rain as I was soaking with sweat.