5.0 out of 5 stars Silcone Gel Heels
Published on 18 Jun 2012 by B. Offin

3.0 out of 5 stars DJM
Silicone gel heel cups:Arrived on time ,well packaged, they were exactly as discribed and fitted in my shoes perfectly but after using them all day for several days they did not help my plantar fasciitis so i took them out and i am trying something else. They may be helpful to to other people but unfortuatly they were not for me.
Published 23 months ago by djm

5.0 out of 5 stars Silcone Gel Heels, 18 Jun 2012
wow, these are brilliant. Suffering from a very bad pain in my heel and due to go away for the weekend and these arrive just in tme. Oh the comfort is un believable and the pain is now down to a dull occasional ache. Easily transferable to other shoes and very comfy. I was only aware that the Gel heels were in my shoes as the pain and discomfort felt in my heel had gone. After a days walking I had no pain and in the morning when usually I limped to the bathroom I was able to work normally with only a dull ache. They did not slip or slide around and fitted well in different styles of shoes. I am ordering another pair for my work shoes and hopefully my painful heel will be elimated completely.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product but beware of sizing, 21 Jan 2013
K. Rush "book fiend" (England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: SturdyFoot Silicone Gel Heel Cups/Pads 100% Medical Grade Silicone (Apparel)
Silicone heel pads do their job VERY well: they protect your heel from jarring and shocks, so reducing pain from plantar fasciitis. They stay in place with no bother, whatever style of shoe, slipper or boot I am wearing. They cannot completely get rid of the pain, because nothing can, but I really notice the difference if I forget to swap them to the next pair of shoes - sharp pain without them, little pain with them.

The only drawback is the sizing, which varies considerably, so I have had to order 2 different pairs. This 'Medium' to fit uk size 6-9 were far too small for my size 7 feet. I notice that there is disagreement over the naming of sizes for this type of product between different manufacturers and suppliers and even between similar products from the same supplier! Some call 'Medium' to fit UK size 3-6 and I suspect that is what I was sent first time, and 'Large' to fit 6-9.
I then ordered a 'Large' pair which are supposed to fit UK size 9-11: they fit my size 7 feet very well and would seem to be best fitting UK 6-8.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it's supposed to do, 17 May 2012
R. Samuels (Hertfordshire) - See all my reviews
These heel cups are exactly what I expected and seem to be doing the job of cushioning tired and sore heels as well as more expensive versions I used in the past.

5.0 out of 5 stars silicone gel pads - good product, 27 April 2012
I've used these every day for the last 3 or 4 weeks and I've noticed a real improvement - I have plantar fascitis (forgive the spelling!). Of late, I've found my mobility has improved, I can stay on my feet longer and overall, my feet are less painful. Very happy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great heel cups - problem solved!, 10 July 2012
Really good product, delivered very quickly too. My son has used these for football because he was getting heel pain after playing. He played yesterday, and had no heel pain afterwards or today. I'm ordering two more now (well he's bound to lose them...).

3.0 out of 5 stars DJM, 12 Aug 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Instant relief, 18 May 2013
I am suffering from Plantar Fasciitis (Heel Pain) and these Heel Cups provided instant relief. They were so good that I ordered another pair to avoid having to move them from shoe to shoe. Excellent

1.0 out of 5 stars totally useless!, 10 Dec 2012
A no no. Outlining edges are not at all comfy. doesnt serve its purpose. the full length insoles are always better probably cheaper, and sit well inside the shoes.

3.0 out of 5 stars I am not very satisfied with the product, 30 Oct 2013
I think thickness of product is not appropriate and it did not give much relief to my heel. Total product price is around 13 because they charge for packaging also and I think in that price I could have got better product in market and size is also a problem because it doesn't fit properly to my shoe.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great item, 30 Aug 2013
These are my second pair of pads and after 2years of frequent use, at least 5 times a week, I haven't had any problems with my Achilles tendons, which was the reason for buying them in the first place.