5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, Entertaining Read, 3 Jun 2014
This review is from: Faithful Amidst The Fallen (The Last Archangel Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
The Last Archangel; Faithful Amidst The Fallen is a very well written book with strong and interesting characters that I found myself quickly and easily invested in. Elliott Cross does an excellent job of taking you on an awesome journey with his vivid descriptions and an intricate eye for detail. This story has everything: intensity, battles, romance, lust, adventure, challenges, that all take place in a truly creative world you don’t want to come out of. Not only is it entertaining but also thought provoking with many subliminal messages, leaving me to reflect on my own moral aptitude and belief system. It was a page turner that I couldn’t put down and I look forward to the rest of the series. Watch out Game of Thrones, there’s a new fantasy world ready to captivate men and women alike.

5.0 out of 5 stars What a great discovery!, 16 Dec 2011
I'm delighted I came across this book. I'm certainly very difficult to satisfy when it comes to books, but I thought the pace, setting, and fantasy world that this book (and hoping others to follow) creates totally gripping. It really does take you way off in to another world. There aren't many books that I 'miss' when I finish them, but this is definately one of them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Read!, 13 Nov 2011
Fast paced story, finished the book in three sittings as I found myself wanting to read on and on!
Looking forward to Book 2.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing new world!, 7 Oct 2011
I ordered this book almost as soon as it was out - what a brilliant read! The book follows a fallen angel who lives in the afterlife of Roman times. In this setting the author has created a world that you'll believe exists making it a real page-turner as you follow them on their journey. And what a journey it is, action and twists from the start with Azdiel and the girl meeting new people [lots of them are angels too!!!] all the time. I normally read quite slow but I finished this in a week and was gutted when I realised I had read the last page..... can't wait for book 2!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great story, 5 Oct 2011
This is a good book and well worth a read. The author takes you on an adventurous journey into a mythical world with intriguing characters - all centred around a (anti)hero whose true intent keeps you guessing until the very end. In my opinion, this tale shows the signs of a true Fantasy classic.

5.0 out of 5 stars A New Breed of Angels, 30 Sep 2011
I am not an avid reader of fantasy, but I was drawn to this book. I read it in 2 days. It had good pace and I liked the veritable rogues gallery of villains, heroes and anti-heroes. The only bit I'm sorry about is that the second book in the series isn't available yet. Cross should hurry up with writing it, because here's one reader who is impatient for more!