5.0 out of 5 stars Truly is wonder cream!
Published 22 months ago by Emma Bate

1.0 out of 5 stars Chemical Ingredient Dimethicone causes Itching, Red Rash, and Severe Skin Irritation plus other Questionable Chemicals
Originally, O’Keefe’s Working Hands did provide relief for my damaged, dried, chapped, swollen, and cracked split skin, and this was my `winter' hand moisturizer, when I needed something strong.

Although this hand cream worked, after constant use I developed some skin irritation. When I looked at the ingredients, I realized that many were chemical...
Published 4 months ago by Leslie

5.0 out of 5 stars Truly is wonder cream!, 21 April 2013
This review is from: O'Keeffe's 96g Working Hands Hand Cream (DIY & Tools)
My husband's hands would crack and split terribly, especially in cold weather or when he had been working a lot. He was sometimes uncomfortable picking up his knife and fork to eat dinner as his hands were so painful. After numerous visits to his doctor, and various hand creams (all unsuccessful), I decided to research ‘the best hand cream’ on the internet. O’Keefe’s was mentioned on a number of websites and I decided to give it a go. To our surprise, after 3 days, my husband’s hands were no longer split and were for the first time (in my knowledge) soft! O’Keefe’s truly is wonder cream. I would recommend it to anyone with split or painful hands.

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing product, 11 Nov. 2012
Mrs. P. E. Bishop "Pat" (windsor UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: O'Keeffe's 96g Working Hands Hand Cream (DIY & Tools)
this hand cream is amazing, my nails have started to grow for the first time in years and all cracks have disappeared. I always seemt to have sore hands over the years, cannot recommend this product enough

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good stuff, 30 Dec. 2013
This review is from: O'Keeffe's 96g Working Hands Hand Cream (DIY & Tools)
I bought this hand cream for my husband who is a tree surgeon. His hands were really dry with painful cracks from working outside. He's been using it for a week now and wow, there's a big difference! The cracks are now healed and his hands are actually soft. We are both really impressed. Would definitely recommend it

5.0 out of 5 stars hand cream, 16 April 2013
This review is from: O'Keeffe's 96g Working Hands Hand Cream (DIY & Tools)
This stuff really works my hands feel soft good value and a little goes a long way great value for money too

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing stuff, 22 July 2014
S. Walsgrove (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: O'Keeffe's 96g Working Hands Hand Cream (DIY & Tools)
This stuff is astonishing..! I have very dry skin, and have had what appeared to be eczema on two fingers of my right hand for months. I have been prescribed three different creams, and the only one that worked was a strong steroid cream - which of course I couldn't use for long.
Then, while at my daughter's, I tried this cream - with fantastic results. Came home, ordered myself a pot - and no more cracked and bleeding fingers with skin peeling off them...!! One small dab spreads quickly, is absorbed almost instantly and makes my skin feel wonderfully smooth (oh, and it smells lovely too..!)

5.0 out of 5 stars Actually as good as everyone says!, 11 Dec. 2013
This review is from: O'Keeffe's 96g Working Hands Hand Cream (DIY & Tools)
This is fantastic. For the first time I got cracked thumbs when it got cold this year and after thinking my husband was whinging over nothing for years when he had this, I realised how painful it was! Within about 5 days of using this, my hands were lovely and soft and cracks gone. I will be buying more of it. I am quite fussy about handcream and hate anything greasy. This is not greasy I don't think. Maybe when you apply it but it absorbs in minutes. Also I love that it's not tested on animals.

5.0 out of 5 stars O'Keeffe's Working Hands Hand Cream, 11 Jan. 2013
This review is from: O'Keeffe's 96g Working Hands Hand Cream (DIY & Tools)
Bought for my Dad who had very cracked, bleeding thumbs. After using a couple of times he noticed drastic improvement, and his thumbs are now healed. Great!

5.0 out of 5 stars wow wow wow AMAZING PRODUCT, 21 Aug. 2014
This review is from: O'Keeffe's 96g Working Hands Hand Cream (DIY & Tools)
I don't usually leave product reviews, but after I purchased this hand cream, I had to! When I was a little I had a really bad allergy on my hands, I was left with cracked skin and supper dry hands, tried so many different expensive creams, but sadly it did not work for me. After I decided to search on amazon, and found this O'Keeffe's hand cream, wow wow wow it really works, skin feels supper soft and moistured, not greasy like most of it. I can't believe I found what I was looking for so many years. Great product!

5.0 out of 5 stars Luxurious, 31 Dec. 2014
Very waxy and luxurious. Love it. Takes a while to rub in as it is very thick, but well worth it. Use it at bedtime too for best effect. I now have pots of the stuff all of the house!

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT product highly recommend!, 27 Mar. 2014
L Scrivener "lauren" (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: O'Keeffe's 96g Working Hands Hand Cream (DIY & Tools)
Suffer with sore cracked hands, have tried different creams before and been prescribed various things from doctors which haven't worked so was jubius to try another new product but reviews were good so gave it a go and so glad I did! Brilliant product! Really helped me and for the first time in months my hands have cleared up, after being diagnosed with dermatitis. Would highly recommend to anyone with hand problems. Will definitely be ordering more!

O'Keeffe's 96g Working Hands Hand Cream