5.0 out of 5 stars Truly is wonder cream!
Published 23 months ago by Emma Bate

3.0 out of 5 stars Good cream, would definitely make the hands nice and ...
Good cream, would definitely make the hands nice and soft, only problem is that it is greasy and takes a while to rub in properly, plus it doesn't smell to pleasant!
Published 7 months ago by L Davis

5.0 out of 5 stars Truly is wonder cream!, 21 April 2013
This review is from: O'Keeffe's 96g Working Hands Hand Cream (DIY & Tools)
My husband's hands would crack and split terribly, especially in cold weather or when he had been working a lot. He was sometimes uncomfortable picking up his knife and fork to eat dinner as his hands were so painful. After numerous visits to his doctor, and various hand creams (all unsuccessful), I decided to research ‘the best hand cream’ on the internet. O’Keefe’s was mentioned on a number of websites and I decided to give it a go. To our surprise, after 3 days, my husband’s hands were no longer split and were for the first time (in my knowledge) soft! O’Keefe’s truly is wonder cream. I would recommend it to anyone with split or painful hands.

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing product, 11 Nov. 2012
Mrs. P. E. Bishop "Pat" (windsor UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: O'Keeffe's 96g Working Hands Hand Cream (DIY & Tools)
this hand cream is amazing, my nails have started to grow for the first time in years and all cracks have disappeared. I always seemt to have sore hands over the years, cannot recommend this product enough

5.0 out of 5 stars wow wow wow AMAZING PRODUCT, 21 Aug. 2014
This review is from: O'Keeffe's 96g Working Hands Hand Cream (DIY & Tools)
I don't usually leave product reviews, but after I purchased this hand cream, I had to! When I was a little I had a really bad allergy on my hands, I was left with cracked skin and supper dry hands, tried so many different expensive creams, but sadly it did not work for me. After I decided to search on amazon, and found this O'Keeffe's hand cream, wow wow wow it really works, skin feels supper soft and moistured, not greasy like most of it. I can't believe I found what I was looking for so many years. Great product!

5.0 out of 5 stars Luxurious, 31 Dec. 2014
Very waxy and luxurious. Love it. Takes a while to rub in as it is very thick, but well worth it. Use it at bedtime too for best effect. I now have pots of the stuff all of the house!

5.0 out of 5 stars the best cream I've ever used, 9 Mar. 2015
This review is from: O'Keeffe's 96g Working Hands Hand Cream (DIY & Tools)
I'm not one for posting reviews however I feel I need to review this time! Basically I get eczema between my fingers and suffer with extremely dry hands that crack and split, not to mention to area around my finger nails that is just constantly broken flaky skin. I've been using this cream for two weeks and no longer have any of these issues, for the first time in my life I have nice hands, my other half even commented the other day on how the feel. I use it three times a day making sure I put it on before bed too, it's a little greasy but the pros outweigh the cons this time. I won't use anything else now!

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommended., 20 Aug. 2014
This review is from: O'Keeffe's 96g Working Hands Hand Cream (DIY & Tools)
This is the only hand cream I've used that actually works.
I have Reynaud's disease which affects the circulation in my hands and as a result, the skin gets split, cracked and sore.
Within 3 days, skin has almost healed.
Would highly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars hand cream, 16 April 2013
This review is from: O'Keeffe's 96g Working Hands Hand Cream (DIY & Tools)
This stuff really works my hands feel soft good value and a little goes a long way great value for money too

5.0 out of 5 stars Actually as good as everyone says!, 11 Dec. 2013
This review is from: O'Keeffe's 96g Working Hands Hand Cream (DIY & Tools)
This is fantastic. For the first time I got cracked thumbs when it got cold this year and after thinking my husband was whinging over nothing for years when he had this, I realised how painful it was! Within about 5 days of using this, my hands were lovely and soft and cracks gone. I will be buying more of it. I am quite fussy about handcream and hate anything greasy. This is not greasy I don't think. Maybe when you apply it but it absorbs in minutes. Also I love that it's not tested on animals.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good stuff, 30 Dec. 2013
This review is from: O'Keeffe's 96g Working Hands Hand Cream (DIY & Tools)
I bought this hand cream for my husband who is a tree surgeon. His hands were really dry with painful cracks from working outside. He's been using it for a week now and wow, there's a big difference! The cracks are now healed and his hands are actually soft. We are both really impressed. Would definitely recommend it

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, 20 Jan. 2014
This review is from: O'Keeffe's 96g Working Hands Hand Cream (DIY & Tools)
Well, I have never written a review before, however i've got to tell you how amazing this product is! I suffer really badly with dry, sore & as a result ugly hands! I had tried absoloutely everything and nothing really touched it, if it did, it wasnt for long. I read the reviews on this product, and although a little more than I would usually pay for a handcream (compared to some for just £1 in the supermarkets) I was hopeful - item arrived very quickly, as soon as I used it I noticed a difference and in a week, i had new hands :) it feels like it is a moistureisor and barrier cream in one, but doesnt feel horrible on your hands - it's amazing and worked a treat, I bought another tub for my Dad and will continue to use - thank you!

O'Keeffe's 96g Working Hands Hand Cream