5.0 out of 5 stars Truly is wonder cream!
Published 24 months ago by Emma Bate

3.0 out of 5 stars Good cream, would definitely make the hands nice and ...
Good cream, would definitely make the hands nice and soft, only problem is that it is greasy and takes a while to rub in properly, plus it doesn't smell to pleasant!
Published 8 months ago by L Davis

5.0 out of 5 stars Truly is wonder cream!, 21 April 2013
This review is from: O'Keeffe's 96g Working Hands Hand Cream (DIY & Tools)
My husband's hands would crack and split terribly, especially in cold weather or when he had been working a lot. He was sometimes uncomfortable picking up his knife and fork to eat dinner as his hands were so painful. After numerous visits to his doctor, and various hand creams (all unsuccessful), I decided to research ‘the best hand cream’ on the internet. O’Keefe’s was mentioned on a number of websites and I decided to give it a go. To our surprise, after 3 days, my husband’s hands were no longer split and were for the first time (in my knowledge) soft! O’Keefe’s truly is wonder cream. I would recommend it to anyone with split or painful hands.

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing product, 11 Nov. 2012
Mrs. P. E. Bishop "Pat" (windsor UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: O'Keeffe's 96g Working Hands Hand Cream (DIY & Tools)
this hand cream is amazing, my nails have started to grow for the first time in years and all cracks have disappeared. I always seemt to have sore hands over the years, cannot recommend this product enough

5.0 out of 5 stars Luxurious, 31 Dec. 2014
Very waxy and luxurious. Love it. Takes a while to rub in as it is very thick, but well worth it. Use it at bedtime too for best effect. I now have pots of the stuff all of the house!

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommended., 20 Aug. 2014
This review is from: O'Keeffe's 96g Working Hands Hand Cream (DIY & Tools)
This is the only hand cream I've used that actually works.
I have Reynaud's disease which affects the circulation in my hands and as a result, the skin gets split, cracked and sore.
Within 3 days, skin has almost healed.
Would highly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars hand cream, 16 April 2013
This review is from: O'Keeffe's 96g Working Hands Hand Cream (DIY & Tools)
This stuff really works my hands feel soft good value and a little goes a long way great value for money too

5.0 out of 5 stars Actually as good as everyone says!, 11 Dec. 2013
This review is from: O'Keeffe's 96g Working Hands Hand Cream (DIY & Tools)
This is fantastic. For the first time I got cracked thumbs when it got cold this year and after thinking my husband was whinging over nothing for years when he had this, I realised how painful it was! Within about 5 days of using this, my hands were lovely and soft and cracks gone. I will be buying more of it. I am quite fussy about handcream and hate anything greasy. This is not greasy I don't think. Maybe when you apply it but it absorbs in minutes. Also I love that it's not tested on animals.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good stuff, 30 Dec. 2013
This review is from: O'Keeffe's 96g Working Hands Hand Cream (DIY & Tools)
I bought this hand cream for my husband who is a tree surgeon. His hands were really dry with painful cracks from working outside. He's been using it for a week now and wow, there's a big difference! The cracks are now healed and his hands are actually soft. We are both really impressed. Would definitely recommend it

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, 20 Jan. 2014
This review is from: O'Keeffe's 96g Working Hands Hand Cream (DIY & Tools)
Well, I have never written a review before, however i've got to tell you how amazing this product is! I suffer really badly with dry, sore & as a result ugly hands! I had tried absoloutely everything and nothing really touched it, if it did, it wasnt for long. I read the reviews on this product, and although a little more than I would usually pay for a handcream (compared to some for just £1 in the supermarkets) I was hopeful - item arrived very quickly, as soon as I used it I noticed a difference and in a week, i had new hands :) it feels like it is a moistureisor and barrier cream in one, but doesnt feel horrible on your hands - it's amazing and worked a treat, I bought another tub for my Dad and will continue to use - thank you!

5.0 out of 5 stars O'Keeffe's Working Hands Hand Cream, 11 Jan. 2013
This review is from: O'Keeffe's 96g Working Hands Hand Cream (DIY & Tools)
Bought for my Dad who had very cracked, bleeding thumbs. After using a couple of times he noticed drastic improvement, and his thumbs are now healed. Great!

5.0 out of 5 stars This actually works!, 12 Dec. 2013
This review is from: O'Keeffe's 96g Working Hands Hand Cream (DIY & Tools)
I bought this for my Son-in-law, he's a ground worker and his hands were in a shocking state. His fingertips had deep cracks they were so dry, in the morning he'd struggle to flex his hands as they were so painfull. He'd tried every cream going, even getting prescribed cream from the GP and wearing cotton gloves at night, nothing made much difference. I bought this after reading good reviews about it but i didn't really expect it to work. Well, he's been using it for 5 days now and already theres been quite an astonishing improvement. I'm glad i found O'Keeffe's at the start of winter, my Son-in-laws hands now stand a fighting chance against the elements!

O'Keeffe's 96g Working Hands Hand Cream