5.0 out of 5 stars Happy customer
Published on 11 Feb 2012 by KER

3.0 out of 5 stars Little disappointing
These trousers are waterproof but they tore on the first wear leaving me to question the durability and quality... they are supposed to be out door gear after all. Very large size for a 5/6 year old. More like age 6/7.
Published 7 months ago by Mrs C D MacLean

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy customer, 11 Feb 2012
Waterproof trousers appear strong and well made. Sizing seems accurate, I bought 2 pairs for my sons, 7-8 years and 9-10 year. Both fit great. Fit comfortably over normal trousers. Kids love them, no more wet jeans. Service from supplier very good, they actually dispatched the wrong size but were very very helpful when I phoned them. Sent the correct size out the same day, I received them the following. Very happy customer!

5.0 out of 5 stars Regatta kids waterproof trousers, 1 Jan 2014
Really pleased with these and were most useful. Was bit worried with the sizing after reading some of the reviews but I found them to be perfect. My daughter was about 10 & half when ordered these & average height so got the 11/12 size, a little on the big side but as gathered at the bottom they were fine and will last a bit longer. Also thought there were really strong and not easy to rip as also read in other reviews. Perfect for school or scouts trips.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great waterproofs, 12 Aug 2013
Good value for money and long fit as my boy is 4 1/2 with long legs and I got 3 to 4 and fit well

4.0 out of 5 stars Get the next size up!, 13 April 2012
Bought the size 5/6 trousers and jacket for my just 4 year old grandson. Regatta seem to think children are a lot taller and skinnier than what they are so the elastic waistband is already tight enough but the trousers are rather too long. Not the only Regatta product that I have bought with the same size problem. Would be great if they could make adjustable waistbands! Apart from that, the trousers are perfect for splashing in puddles and digging in the garden.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bougt for School trip, 19 Mar 2014
I bought this for my daughters school trip. She is a tall 9 to 10 year old. I would normally buy her 10 to 11. However I found that these were the right size for her and fitted over her track bottoms. Would definitely buy these for my other children.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!!, 19 Mar 2014
Super product and GREAT value for money...needed these as son going on school trip (forest school), so needed something quick and cheap, but these trousers were excellent value for money. I needed something that was going to be abused through all the activities (and mud!) that was going to happen. I expected to have to throw them away....not a chance....they survived and still in great condition. highly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fit for purpose, 28 Dec 2013
Bought for active 11 year old, who loves the outdoors. Fit good, serve purpose.

Better quality than some on the market, you pay for what you get.

Good buy.

3.0 out of 5 stars Little disappointing, 28 Nov 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars DIDNT LAST LONG, 29 July 2013
Mrs. J. Atkins "Mojo" (Northants, England) - See all my reviews
Bought these for my 13 year old son, he only wore them once & they ripped. I will get some more expensive ones next time

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value. Be careful of the sizing though., 12 May 2013
Bought for myself 5' foot 1" adult however they fit my 6 foot, 14 stone husband so not a waste.

REGATTA CHILDRENS FULLY WATERPROOF TROUSERS - ALL AGES (AGE 7/8, NAVY BLUE)
4.95