Size: 5-6 Years|Colour: Black|Change
Price:£5.10+ Free shipping

on 11 February 2012
Waterproof trousers appear strong and well made. Sizing seems accurate, I bought 2 pairs for my sons, 7-8 years and 9-10 year. Both fit great. Fit comfortably over normal trousers. Kids love them, no more wet jeans. Service from supplier very good, they actually dispatched the wrong size but were very very helpful when I phoned them. Sent the correct size out the same day, I received them the following. Very happy customer!
on 12 August 2013
Good value for money and long fit as my boy is 4 1/2 with long legs and I got 3 to 4 and fit well
on 13 January 2016
Very impressed with these..

I purchased these as my children have recently started a new prep-school that incorporates Forest School into their daily timetable.

Having a very active and tall 6 year old I ordered the 7-8 to ensure there was room for him to manuavre. These were a fantastic fit around the waist..long in the leg but with the addition of the poppers on the bottom of each leg..easily able to slide into his wellies.

The quality is excellent and durable. In previous posts people have mentioned the holes in the pockets...as these are over trousers the holes simply allow them to reach in to there own school/jogger pockets, something which my son found useful. Having an additional tab over the pocket holes ensures that these do not allow water in. My son also found these left him feeling less sweaty and sticky as they provided ventilation.

As for my 4 year old daughter she was thrilled and loves rolling in the mud and getting stuck in with her new class mates.

I highly recommend this product.
on 2 October 2012
Arrived on time, good price, product matched description, size is appropriate. Colour as described. Quick and easy checkout procedure. Emailed details such as despatched.
on 12 May 2013
Bought for myself 5' foot 1" adult however they fit my 6 foot, 14 stone husband so not a waste.
on 27 May 2016
They are enormous, they would fit a 4 year old not a 2 year old and our daughter is tall for her age! The quality is good they are just very large
on 23 May 2016
Great product for a great price. Easy to get on and off. The kids loved the poppers at the bottom to taper the trouser and the non-pocket pockets. The kids are both 2 years old and we bought aged 2 trousers and they fitted as expected. They are both a bit short for their age but I wanted them to last for autumn and at least a bit of summer so with the waistband rolled over they were perfect in length and we have a bit of room for them to grow & use them for a few more months.
on 3 July 2014
Bought these for my grandson who is going on a residential trip with the school in September. Best deal I could find for a one week use as there are no outdoor wear shops near to me. Fit generally ok as he is an average 10 year old so got 9 -10 as next size would be much too long. The only thing he didn't like is they are a bit stiff but I explained he will wear track bottoms under them for comfort. Very good value for what they are required for. Very quick delivery.
on 1 January 2016
These were great kept my boys dry. I brought for their ages and the came up massive. My boys are on the smaller side of average but even so they came up to their chests lol. So they folded them over. This didn't interfere with the products comfort or performance though. Although long in the leg the poppers on the bottom stopped them slipping under their wellies. So the size wasn't really a problem. The quality is great and they were comfortable and dry.
on 29 January 2016
Bought these for my 7 year old son who is going on a residential with school and was in need of waterproof trousers. These came really quickly and the price was great! The same Regatta ones in the store were £18 on offer! Super price as he will probably not need them/wear them after the school trip. They have enough room in them to wear a thick pair of jeans/joggers underneath and he seems comfortable in them. Very pleased for the price.