5.0 out of 5 stars Keep Calm Mug Review
This is a quality cup and fantastic value for money, I brought it as a birthday gift for my husband who now takes it with him
in the car everyday, it keeps the coffee hot for a good amount of time. I am very pleased with this purchase.
Published on 24 Feb 2012 by Richard & Amanda

3.0 out of 5 stars Good product
This is a good quality product but I have only given it 3 stars as I felt it was a bit over priced.
Published 6 months ago by Caroline Joy

5.0 out of 5 stars Keep Calm Mug Review, 24 Feb 2012
This review is from: Union Jack 'Keep Calm And Carry On' Double Walled Ceramic Mug (Kitchen & Home)

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it, 2 April 2012
This does just the job. Keeps my morning drink hot, the lid fits snuggly and the sides stay cool. This works better than some other designs as it is double walled. Very useful for the car. I would definitely recommend this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab, funky travel mug!, 17 Feb 2012
I bought this mug for my fiance as his plastic travel mug had seen better days!

My fiance was really pleased with this pressie and has commented on how nice his early morning cuppa is, compared to the plastic mug he used to use.

Prompt delivery and good value for money.

A great gift if you are looking for something abit different or if you just want to treat yourself!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for money. Nice to drink from too., 3 Mar 2013
Emma Fryett (Cornwall, UK) - See all my reviews
I ordered this mug for work as it has a lid and is double walled. It doesn't spill and it keeps warm for ages. The double wall means it doesn't get too hot to hold. Ideal for the office.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought another, 26 July 2012
Reviewd ealier Beatle van version so good bought another excelent better then the metal cups tea and coffe tast better in ceramic and really works

5.0 out of 5 stars Keep Calm Travel Mug is great, 7 Jan 2012
I ordered this travel mug for my brother, but when it turned up I really hoped he wouldn't like it because I wanted it. Unfortunately he did like it! It is ceramic so doesn't make tea taste all plastic'y like other travel mugs. It is quite heavy which I liked, but I guess that is a personal like or dislike. The lid was quite rubbery which initially was awkward to fit but once you did it a few times it was fine. Brilliant Mug. Love it.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 15 Jan 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed a insulated cup for travelling and home use., 14 Jun 2013
Wanted this mug for travelling too and from work and also for when im working upstairs as had a habbit of dropping mugs and cups. Excellent service and great product.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good product but won't fit into my car's mug holder, 30 Mar 2013
I really like the mug itself--it's very high quality, and I had no issues with it spilling during use--but unfortunately it won't fit into my car's mug holder and so I've had to buy something else. I wouldn't have reduced the score to 3/5 were it not for the fact that my car's mug holder is a fairly standard size/shape, so I suspect that others would have the same problem. If I just wanted it for use in the garden I'd have given it 5/5.

4.0 out of 5 stars Double walled ceramic travel mug, 15 Mar 2013
Bought this because I wanted a travel mug that didn't stick up too high in my car coffee cup holders which are placed so badly that I constantly hit the tall ones with my elbow, and it happily satisfies that requirement. Also I didn't want plastic because of the taste taint they can produce, but did want one that kept the coffee hot, so this double walled cup seemed to fit the bill. Another worry was that the lid might leak but the rubbery lid on this one appears to work perfectly. It's not great at keeping the tea/ coffee boiling hot, but heating the inside with boiling water before you make the drink keeps it hot enough.