5.0 out of 5 stars FANTASTIC SUPPORT VIA RACER CLASP BUT GO UP A BACK SIZE, CAN'T BE WORN AS SHOWN IN PHOTO.
Brilliant support due to racer clasp at back - feels soooo different to pull on shoulder straps! Shoulders free from carrying weight. Say goodbye from permanent shoulder indentations.

Discovered this bra post breast surgery. I've NEVER felt any bra give such unbelievable support!! I hate wearing ordinary bras and now only wear this bra with its class racer...
Published 11 months ago by N. woods

2.0 out of 5 stars strapless in seattle
Am always hesitant to buy a bra without having tried it on in the shop first, but after weeks of not being able to go to the gym for lack of a sports bra and never finding time to get into town I decided to find one on Amazon. I have a fairly small back but large cup size so was looking for something with good support and preferably underwired. The material is sleek and...
Published on 11 Sept. 2012 by Hollyberry

4.0 out of 5 stars great value for money!, 2 Aug. 2013
Alma McAlvine "Paz" (Edinburgh, Scotland) - See all my reviews
this is my most confortable bra, I use it for running and it holds perfectly and the material is absorbant and soft. It looks great too. I didn't give it the 5 stars because it could do with a bit more of padding

i recommend this bra

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 24 Aug. 2013
This bra has been brilliant for me. I was worried about buying over the internet without trying but i have been really pleased with my choice. I do Zumba and a good bra is vital. I would highly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great sports bra., 4 Jan. 2014
C Guest - See all my reviews
This bra provides an excellent fit and offers good support as expected from Shock Absorber. It is also a great bargain considering that these bras are usually much more expensive.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great support, 3 Jun. 2013
This sports bra is amazing! I literally do not move when I run it in with the racer back style. I am happy with the black as it is for exercise and generally a great bra.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for money, 12 Aug. 2013
I bought this last week and used it for gym class and horse riding yesterday, it's really comfortable and great value for money, so I've ordered another one.

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable, 17 Dec. 2013
Its a nice bra for running and other sports. However its to tight in my back but I offered it to my sister and it feets very well in her.
I recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 16 Dec. 2013
Ms. L. C. Malpas (England) - See all my reviews
Fabulous price for a shock absorber bra, These are normally very expensive. the fit is a little tight, but gives good support. the quality is also good.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality from Shock Absorber, 25 April 2012
I've bought Shock Absorber sports bras before and been very pleased. This is no exception. It fits well, is true to size, comfortable and supportive. The option to wear it with normal straps or a racing back is a brilliant feature. And with the silver detailing it is more attractive than the standard more utilitarian sports bras.

4.0 out of 5 stars It is comfortable and perfect for jogging., 4 Feb. 2014
It is comfortable and exactly how it was described on the product description. However it is not very flattering but perfect for jogging.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant over the shoulder boulder holder, 13 Sept. 2013
No bounce, no chaff, no creases. Keeps those puppies under control! I now have 5 of them, if they do jazzy colours, I'll have more