5.0 out of 5 stars 3rd one i have bought!! Great!
This is the 3rd of these bra's I have bought. they are great for running, bokwa and moky!! Only thing is it has tobe worn as a racer back as the straps are too long to wear as just a bra.
Published 12 months ago by Chezkah

2.0 out of 5 stars strapless in seattle
Published 22 months ago by Hollyberry

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

2.0 out of 5 stars strapless in seattle, 11 Sep 2012
Hollyberry (Cardiff, Wales) - See all my reviews
Am always hesitant to buy a bra without having tried it on in the shop first, but after weeks of not being able to go to the gym for lack of a sports bra and never finding time to get into town I decided to find one on Amazon. I have a fairly small back but large cup size so was looking for something with good support and preferably underwired. The material is sleek and non scratchy, however the straps are not adjustable the whole way. This means I can't get the straps short enough and don't feel I have the support I hoped for. When I exercise the straps keep falling off my shoulders so I have to hoik them up all the time. Bit irritating and I expected better from Shock Absorber. I will probably buy my next one from Leia or Bravissimo.

2.0 out of 5 stars A costly mistake, 16 Feb 2014
This item was very disappointing as the straps were far too long. There was a clip included to turn it into a racer back but you would need a physics degree and a pair of pliers to put it on. I also got charged half the price of the bra to return it. Have no idea why such a light item would cost over 6 to post. Overall not a good experience.

5.0 out of 5 stars 3rd one i have bought!! Great!, 18 Jun 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars This white bra is bigger than the black one, 14 Jun 2013
The bra is okay but it is bigger than the same bra in black. I have had to cut a bit of the straps and re sew it.

1.0 out of 5 stars Too small, 28 Dec 2012
This product was a considerably smaller than one purchased from the high st. Although labels read the same the one purchased from amazon was tiny.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality and value, 5 Mar 2014
I have been using this model of the Shock Absorber for a year and a half now and find it comfortable and supportive when working out and running. The bra I got from Amazon is the cheapest I have found anywhere

4.0 out of 5 stars Sports Bra, 13 Oct 2013
Great bra, very supportive. Recommend to anyone especially at this price. Only negative is it can be hard work getting into it without assistance.

4.0 out of 5 stars Offers good support, 16 Feb 2012
A. Chaida (Greece) - See all my reviews
The shock absorber bra offers very good support. It fits well and its firm and tight. The price is quite reasonable, in comparison to other products of this kind. I use it for my Zumba classes and it helps me a lot!

5.0 out of 5 stars Keep you in shape!, 4 July 2014
Very comfortable bra which keeps your bust shape, unlike most sports bras.

4.0 out of 5 stars A bit tight but good for cycling and Gym, 18 Jun 2014
Product very good quality, nice wearinng it for cycling and in the Gym. Confortable and good for the money paid.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›