Size: 36 B|Colour: Black/Silver|Change
Price:£11.99 - £26.76

on 11 September 2012
Am always hesitant to buy a bra without having tried it on in the shop first, but after weeks of not being able to go to the gym for lack of a sports bra and never finding time to get into town I decided to find one on Amazon. I have a fairly small back but large cup size so was looking for something with good support and preferably underwired. The material is sleek and non scratchy, however the straps are not adjustable the whole way. This means I can't get the straps short enough and don't feel I have the support I hoped for. When I exercise the straps keep falling off my shoulders so I have to hoik them up all the time. Bit irritating and I expected better from Shock Absorber. I will probably buy my next one from Leia or Bravissimo.
on 27 July 2014
Brilliant support due to racer clasp at back - feels soooo different to pull on shoulder straps! Shoulders free from carrying weight. Say goodbye from permanent shoulder indentations.

Discovered this bra post breast surgery. I've NEVER felt any bra give such unbelievable support!! I hate wearing ordinary bras and now only wear this bra with its class racer support.

Had been professionally measured a while back locally but when I purchased I forgot I needed to go up a back size due to length of back straps and therefore needed to exchange. I forgot to read my own bra, same as this one but with the 'up one size' in back support before ordering!!! The C cup I ordered was a tad on the small side due to this.

Also, and very important, the bra can't really be worn like a normal bra would - even on the tightest and shortest length, the shoulder straps are too long and simply slide off the shoulders. I can't understand why advertised in photos with this choice. There's no upper.body support due to length of straps UNLESS racer clasp used and straps adjusted to accompanying suitable lengths. Once this happens the straps are MAGNIFICENT!!!
on 18 June 2013
This is the 3rd of these bra's I have bought. they are great for running, bokwa and moky!! Only thing is it has tobe worn as a racer back as the straps are too long to wear as just a bra.
on 28 December 2012
This product was a considerably smaller than one purchased from the high st. Although labels read the same the one purchased from amazon was tiny.
on 14 June 2013
The bra is okay but it is bigger than the same bra in black. I have had to cut a bit of the straps and re sew it.
on 16 February 2012
The shock absorber bra offers very good support. It fits well and its firm and tight. The price is quite reasonable, in comparison to other products of this kind. I use it for my Zumba classes and it helps me a lot!
on 5 March 2014
I have been using this model of the Shock Absorber for a year and a half now and find it comfortable and supportive when working out and running. The bra I got from Amazon is the cheapest I have found anywhere
on 13 October 2013
Great bra, very supportive. Recommend to anyone especially at this price. Only negative is it can be hard work getting into it without assistance.
on 12 January 2014
This is great for very vigorous exercise, like jumping and other high intensity intervals. I do find however that the straps are way too long for me (I have a normal sized back, and 32DD cup), therefore I always have wear the straps crossed in the back.
on 2 August 2013
this is my most confortable bra, I use it for running and it holds perfectly and the material is absorbant and soft. It looks great too. I didn't give it the 5 stars because it could do with a bit more of padding

i recommend this bra