5.0 out of 5 stars Really good Support
I got this at a bargain of £9.99. when I went back to get another one it was £19.99?? so I must of got it on sale.
even for 20 quid I think it's a good deal.

Published 15 months ago by Mrs Nemo

2.0 out of 5 stars Returned it
Was really disappointed, getting it on made me feel like an octopus squeezing into a bottle ... not easy. I decided there are easier tops available and returned it. However, it was delivered really fast and I had no quibbles with the return and refund. Would recommend the seller but not the product.
Published on 24 Aug. 2012 by sami

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good Support, 7 Feb. 2014
even for 20 quid I think it's a good deal.

Believe all the other reviews which say this is hard to get on and off. I almost gave up on being able to get it off and had accepted that I might just have to wear it as a second skin. Luckily I figured it out. If you unclip the straps at the back you can wiggle your arm down the front and pull it over your head (this is still difficult) I would say its easier to get it on with the straps undone to.

I've been doing a certain "insane" work out and have been using this and it is brilliant, I never come away with feeling like I've been given two black eyes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 23 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Shock Absorber Women's Crop Top Sports Bra (Apparel)
Love this bra! No bouncing boobs and comfortable. Yes a little hard to get on and off but I count this as part of my streastretching routine. I reordered another as its perfect for me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 24 Jun. 2013
Great product, serves to its purpose, fits great, great color, good material as it's structure is strong but sift enough at the same time. Very good customer services and fast delivery.

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable, 12 Dec. 2013
This was one quick delivery! I got this in a xsmall size, which the burst fit perfectly. However, when you put it on or off... it is one of a nightmare! its really hard to take it off. The straps is adjustable - i recommend you to undo the strap before putting it on, once you got it on then you can so the straps. It is soft and comfortable to wear, very good material, absorb the sweat very well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, 6 Nov. 2013
Great supportive bra, I'm actually a size 28DD and struggle finding bras let alone sports bras and this was perfect.
Definitely recommend!

2.0 out of 5 stars Returned it, 24 Aug. 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars Sizing is wrong, 25 Jan. 2013
S. J. MARTIN (East Midlands, UK) - See all my reviews
I am a size 16 but couldn't get this bra on... I ordered a large. Also had to pay the postage back, even though I had ordered the right size. The product however is very good!

4.0 out of 5 stars supportive tank top, 28 Oct. 2013
i was expecting more of a bra or cup support since it said underwired. but the underwire isnt really that helpful. this top still serves its purpose though. i am a 32B and bought the x-small so it was certainly tight enough to be supportive during running. only the straps are adjustable.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great running bra, 26 Sept. 2013
I ran 5 miles in this today to test it out and it was fab. I'm a size 34 D and usually wear a normal bra under my sports bra for extra support but didn't need to with this bra, it was very supportive. I would have given it 5 stars but it's quite tricky to get in and out of!

4.0 out of 5 stars Extremely tight, 21 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Shock Absorber Women's Crop Top Sports Bra (Apparel)
It fits but is a bit of a struggle putting on but helps control of bust while exercising. It was my size.