5.0 out of 5 stars Immortal sound track
If you want to listen to a preview of the Immortal sound trackthen goole 'Cirque du Soleil Immortal Tour' & watch the trailer.

Published on 1 Feb 2012 by Deb

3.0 out of 5 stars Immortal
Being a huge Jacko fan I was really excited about this new album,but have been disappointed in the content. I think many of his original classics have been spoilt with remixing :(
Published 23 months ago by J. Pitcher

5.0 out of 5 stars Immortal sound track, 1 Feb 2012

I have been a Michael Jackson fan for over 30 years, I love Off the Wall, Blame it on the Boogie as well as all the newer stuff. This sound track is absolutely amazing. I didn't think I would say this but someone has taken all the best songs and mixed them better than Michael ever could have. There are some spoken sections that I had not heard before. The best mix is the spoken word from Dangerous put to the music of In the Closet. Anyone who likes MJ music MUST listen to this. I can't wait for Immortal to come to London!

5.0 out of 5 stars What a fantastic memory of the show!, 16 Jun 2013
Went to see the Cirque De Soleil MJ show in Birmingham. The music was incredible and the way they tinkered with the original songs was just amazing. So I had to get a DVD or soundtrack and the Immortal CD fully meets my requirement.

4.0 out of 5 stars MJ would be proud !, 3 Jan 2012
I love this cd, Cirque de soleil has done a great job!
Hopefully they will bring the show to the rest of the world as well.
It's not the same as Michaels previous cd's, but this is a super tribute to him! MJ would be very proud!

5.0 out of 5 stars Immortal, 2 Jan 2012
Loved the remixes, any true MJ fan will. The orihinal album was class this is a great tribute to it. Arrived really quickly too. I'd happily reccommed this album. Buy it and enjoy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 30 July 2013
Saw the show and loved the album. It has abit of everything Michael Jackson from his days with The Jacksons to his solo career, from his days as a child artist to his disco-happy days to his socially conscious songs, emphasising his message of love, peace and justice, as well as his genius as a songwriter, artist, visionary.

4.0 out of 5 stars From a MJ fan, 14 Jan 2012
As a fan who feels like the estate made a mistake by releasing 'Michael' the album where it seemed they had no real knowledge of Michael's perfectionism and by using fake tracks it put me off releases under Michael's name. I bought this cd because of the amazing reviews of the shows. I have never seen the show myself, I will if it comes to the UK and I am able to attend, but I digress.
I recieved my cd and I was very pleased with the album art. The pages were filled with well thought out design, and wonderful pictures of Michael in his element. As a fan who appriciates the effort Michael put into the entire album package I think that the Immortal booklet did Michael proud.
Now to the music! I was very pleased by the remixes. I'm sure some of them fit better in the show than just a general listener, but you can use your imagination and the sound effects become a part of the story of this album. There is no way you can compare this to Michael's work of course... if you haven't got a Michael Jackson album, I sugguest you get to buying his catalogue and then this afterwards.
I really loved the Childhood Immortal mix which was very close to the opening of the album. It sets the tone of Michael's spirit and when you listen to his words from the 1993 Grammys which have been edited into the song it really tells you how sincere Michael was when it came to caring for others, especially the children of the world.

This is a great buy for fans of Michael. Fans who have been touched by the life and sudden death of a man they loved. I think this project does justice to Michael's legacy and he would be proud. I know theres alot of trash being released and people making profit off of his name but this seems like a sincere tribute to a wonderful man. I know he would be attending the show if he could, and somehow he probably has seen it anyway.

I think if you have a friend who is a MJ fan this would be a great gift to them, and if you're one... a great gift for yourself also!

5.0 out of 5 stars Michael lives on!, 29 May 2013
J. McNamara (Lancing, West Sussex) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Immortal (Audio CD)
The genius of Michael is expressed in this c.d.! I had to get this after seeing the show, which was equally amazing!

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, 20 April 2013
This review is from: Immortal (Audio CD)
went to see this show in march and listening to this is like reliving the whole show, very happy brilliant cd

5.0 out of 5 stars Immortal [Deluxe Edition], 9 May 2014
Wasn't sure if I was going to like this or not. But after listening to most of the songs it all came back to me why Michael was just pure brilliance. Totally uplifted me on a dull day I can tell you. He will never really be gone.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect, 1 April 2013
I am a huge fan of michael jackson, i own everything he has done and I am not one for remixes usually, but this has to be the best remix album i have ever bought. the songs are amazing. The cd case its self is gorgeous, includes a slip case over it, with great detail. A brilliant addition to my collection listened to it countless times. The actual show its self was amazing too

Immortal
Immortal by Michael Jackson (Audio CD - 2011)