4.0 out of 5 stars Comfy but cosy.
Published on 11 Oct. 2012 by Ginger

2.0 out of 5 stars Look very nice and quite probably very good boots...
but we'll never know! Size 8 boots don't fit size 8 feet and the seller has none in size 9. All-in-all... return postage wasted (£11) and no boots.

The pictures on the web page were very nice though, hence the 2 stars
Published on 11 April 2013 by Mick C

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfy but cosy., 11 Oct. 2012
I recieved these boots just today so I haven't had a chance to properly try them in the foul winter weather we get here. They look sturdy with a great track on the sole for grip, and they feel fantastically comfortable-- once I got them on. They are a snug fit and quite tough to get into. Thankfully there is a tab at the back of the boot to help pull them on and I can only hope that they loosen up a little with wear.

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely boot!, 22 Jan. 2013
Was a bit dubious about buying online but after the reviews decided to give it a go. So glad I did!

I'm between a size 5 and 6 but opted for 6 and defo did right thing. It fits snug, not masses of room but should be able to get thick sock on. Pull on style also concerned me but didnt need to worry. Yes slightly difficult to get on but nothing that a bit of a push didn't fix; it's just the nature of the style really. No probs getting off.

Styling is fab and they look reallyl nice on. Leg is not designed for chunky legs so big calves I would say be careful. The only reason I've give them 4 stars is because ive not snow tested them for warmth but I'm pretty sure they'll be great. Bring on the snow!

5.0 out of 5 stars Warm boots - more functional than sheepskin..., 26 Nov. 2012
S. Stronach (Scotland) - See all my reviews
I bought these boots in anticipation of a bad winter but also to wear while I stand at the side of the football pitch on cold Sunday mornings watching my kids play. I needed soemthign waterproof but warm and these seem to fit the bill. I've not yet put them to the snow test but they are great in the wet and cold . The sturdy sole gives confidence in icy and muddy conditions.

5.0 out of 5 stars Warm feet at last, 30 Dec. 2012
Finally I have cosy warm feet. I haven't had any snow to test these on but I have had cold wet rain and my feet have stayed dry and warm. I really do love them and I have been wearing them daily for the school runs.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best boots ever!, 13 Dec. 2012
These are pull on boots so you need thick socks on to keep them from slipping around the ankle area, if like me, you have slim feet and ankles, but they are so warm, and grip well in the ice - in addition I think they look great!

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I wanted., 26 Dec. 2012
I'm so pleased with these boots. They look and fit great. Admittedly they haven't been tested by the full extent of a Cumbrian winter, but so far so good.

4.0 out of 5 stars My Womens Hi-tec Zermatt 200 snow boots, 28 Dec. 2012
Fm (Bulgaria) - See all my reviews
I love these boots, but they are slightly narrow across the ankle area, I have only had them on twice so far so am hoping they will give, also I live in Bulgaria and we have had extreme weather condition recently, and I was surprised to find that they were still a bit slippy on the snow. I will persevere with them as I am sure that I need to get used to them. They are very sturdy and waterproof so Im happy with most things

5.0 out of 5 stars Very warm, 28 Dec. 2012
This review is from: Hi-Tec Sports Women's Zermatt 200 Hpi Snow Boot (Apparel)
These boots are very comfortable to wear they are a good fit and appear to handle wet days very well

4.0 out of 5 stars Cosy and Comfy, 26 Jan. 2013
I ordered these during a bad snowstorm, and the first thing that impressed me was the speed of delivery. They are very comfy, but quite dressy and great with jeans. The pull on style makes them easy to throw on in a hurry. The soles are quite thick which does reduce the 'feel' on the snow surface a bit. I am not sure they will replace wellies on a walk over fields with the dog, but great for a trudge around snowy streets.
Unlike other reviews, I did not find them snug, but my feet and legs are quite narrow, and as such they were easy to pull on over jeans and socks. My only negative was the shade of brown - more dark taupe tan dark chocolate, but still gets with everything.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect snow boots, 3 May 2013
very comfortable, tested on snow/ice/rain - 100% waterproof and really warm in ice cold weather, but won't make your feet sweat, perfect for winter hikes as well

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›