Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen with Prime Shop now Shop now

on 16 August 2012
I brought this product and it was delivered extremely fast but when I began to use the product instantly after unpacking it. I was exercising with it using a basic exercise to see what it was like and it snapped and lashed back on my hand. Which really isn't acceptable after one use of something that this product was made for.
on 11 March 2013
I am aerobic instructor and needed some replacements, I use this company a lot and the price was attractive and also their delivery is so reliable and the quality of this particular product is very good
on 27 July 2013
This item is described as a heavy duty resistance band, although we fou nd this to be much easier than our current one. It is good for the price but would not say it is heavy duty.
on 18 February 2013
I did read a few negative comments on this product especially about the length of band, I am not small by no means 5f 6 product plenty of length delivery unbelievably quick, next day, would certainly recommend seller.
on 14 February 2012
Resistance tubing is a definite must for home work-outs. It is a simple, light weight piece of equipment that when used properly can tone your whole body. If you don't know about resistance tubing exercises, youtube is your best bet. There you will find exercises which will concentrate on various muscle groups. I personally am using my tubing at the moment for abdominal and bicep definition and after 2 weeks I am starting to see the results of encorporating it into my daily routine.

My only complaint is that I wouldn't say that this is HEAVY resistance tubing as stated, more medium. But for the price. you cant complain! Also, you can easily increase the resistance eg. adopting a wider stance when performing bicep curls will make it much harder for you to complete a set of 50.

To summarise, this product is light-weight, of good quality and its design allows you to carry out various exercises which focus on defining muscle groups.
on 15 June 2013
Bought this for minor toning. once received i found the 'heavy' tubing was as easy as stretching an elastic band. The length of it was enormous! To use this you need to have the arms the length of an Orangutan. I doubled it and excersised a little but it was uncomfortable. One for the bin. 1 star for a speedy delivery.
on 27 December 2013
I have bought this item for Jillian Michaels body revolution workout and it's great. I didn't know that the cable has a easy/ medium/ hard resistance and I have bought a hard cable but I can not use all the time, this is just perfect, a lot cheaper than others and great value.
on 3 April 2014
Too long and uncomfortable to use .I am very disappointed !!!!! :-(((((
I cannot use them at all!!!!
If you have 2 meters long arms and want "this" only to waste your time, then you might find this product ok-ish but I doubt it!
on 26 February 2014
Great so far into workouts and they are comfortable to use and arrived very quickly and exactly as described. Good price too
on 24 May 2014
I wasn't too sure about the durability and effectiveness of this when I first bought it,but 7-8 weeks down the line,I can definitely say that it is well made and I can really feel and see the difference it has made to my physique.Recommended.