5.0 out of 5 stars Best Trainers, 30 May 2014
In my younger days I used to be a group fitness instructor. It was hard on the feet and a good pair of shoes was essential. After going through just about all of the other big name brands, I found New Balance to be the best, most supportive and comfortable sports shoes out there. So glad I bought them. It's like walking on air. Expensive but not more so than other name brands.

4.0 out of 5 stars This is made in england, with width option D only, 6 Dec 2012
The product I received does not match with the photos. The word printed on the heel is just "united states", but not " hand made in the united states" as the photo showed. It is because the version you buy here is made in united kingdom, but not the common " u.s " version. however, i am still satisfied by buying in this price, thx amazon!

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Good, but not the advertised Shoe..., 10 Oct 2012
Basically, a great shoe and a real great sneaker or running shoe, from caution here is not sold the model "Made in USA", but "Made In England" model, which does not back "Handemade In USA" are only "Handmade". This should of course be considered, but is probably more important for shoe collectors.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice running shoes, 13 Jun 2013
This shoes are very comfortable (at least for me) and well priced. I use them for running and seem to be sturdy. They are even nice aesthetically.

4.0 out of 5 stars Sportitivity and elegance, 12 Feb 2013
I love this product that I use during the week end when I like to dress casual but at the same time I like to be elegant taking care of any detail of my look.
I strongly recommend this product to whose of you that love sportivity and elegance at the same time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent sneakers, 27 Dec 2012
Everything was perfect about the purchase and delivery. And the shoes are perfect. Only it should be clear that is a Made in England item instead of Made in the USA

5.0 out of 5 stars great product, as advertised!, 20 Dec 2012
high end running shoes, as same as the usa-made version, it is better to have these made in the UK. highly recommended

5.0 out of 5 stars very good, 13 Dec 2012
I'm very happy with this new product. Its Very comfortable and look very very very very very very very good.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hard to find, 21 Aug 2014
This shoe is very hard to find which surprises me as this is the most comfortable running shoe I have ever owned. This is my third pair and I hope I will still be able to source another pair when I need to replace my present ones.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent choice, 22 July 2014
as a rather big guy I love the support and stability afforded by this shoes. Also the 990 offers a very good cushining; as a runner with some lower back problem this is a must.

Overall an excellent it