Published 1 month ago by Cheryl C

2.0 out of 5 stars Urgh
Smells like dust, tastes like dust with a dusty mouth-feel. Even mixed with vanilla protein powder and almond milk it still tastes like (I would imagine!) cement powder :o( Only good thing about it is that it does blend well with no lumps!!
Published 21 months ago by KatieP

5.0 out of 5 stars ... a blender when you can add in other ingredients like fruit or flax oil, 27 Oct 2014
This review is from: Sunwarrior Protein Natural Powder 1Kg (Personal Care)
Natural flavour protein powder that mixes well in a blender when you can add in other ingredients like fruit or flax oil. If you don't have a blender I'd recommend putting your scoop of powder into a glass and adding and stirring your choice of milk into it gradually. Getting it to a well mixed thick paste and continuing to add milk and stirring seems best. When I only mixed it with one of those protein shakers with the spiral metal ball or disc in the lid that you shake I found it left loads of little 'powder bombs' in it - not great when you drink it!
Easier to digest than the ones with whey and a good protein profile.

4.0 out of 5 stars Well tollerated protein source, 20 Mar 2013
This review is from: Sunwarrior Protein Natural Powder 1Kg (Personal Care)
Being vegetarian, I tried everything in the last 20 years: soy, whey and peas protein. I cannot digest them and I feel bloated, with painful cramps.
After one week, this product gave me no side effect, but I can feel an increase in energy and muscular tone. So far so good, let's see if it lasts or if I will develop an intollerance again. Like any other protein supplement, don't expect it to taste good, it is not supposed to. In any case, mix it with chocolate and it will be fine. Only negative side, it is too expensive.

2.0 out of 5 stars Urgh, 13 Mar 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 12 July 2014
This review is from: Sunwarrior Protein Natural Powder 1Kg (Personal Care)
A great taste at a competitive price.Good with coconut milk and mango for breakfast.

4.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the tin!, 4 July 2014
This review is from: Sunwarrior Protein Natural Powder 1Kg (Personal Care)
Does what it says on the tin, I can't say I'm a sunwarrior convert, this is my first protein powder. I've not had any issues in terms of lumps or taste issues.

Will be purchasing again, generally pleased with product.

4.0 out of 5 stars Natural vegetable protein, 13 Jan 2014
This review is from: Sunwarrior Protein Natural Powder 1Kg (Personal Care)
I bought this to try because it is much cheaper than my usual, and although I'm sure it does the same job the taste is not as nice. It does tend to taste powdery which does not lend itself to a breakfast smoothie. I will only buy this if I cannot get my normal Natural Vegetable Protein but it is a good second best.

5.0 out of 5 stars After trying the natural flavour I have gone back to ..., 7 Sep 2014
This review is from: Sunwarrior Protein Natural Powder 1Kg (Personal Care)
After trying the natural flavour I have gone back to the vanilla as it is much nicer I think. Fast service. Will order again.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this product, 18 Oct 2014
This review is from: Sunwarrior Protein Natural Powder 1Kg (Personal Care)
I love this product, it does have a gritty texture but the health benefits far outweigh this. Would highly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 10 Nov 2014
This review is from: Sunwarrior Protein Natural Powder 1Kg (Personal Care)
Great flavour, smooth texture,interesting effect....

4.0 out of 5 stars Really quite good, 19 May 2014
This review is from: Sunwarrior Protein Natural Powder 1Kg (Personal Care)
This is a great quality protein. Initially tastes a bit gritty but the longer you leave it the better.

I have mine with a bit of oats, a couple bananas, spoon of coconut oil, flax seeds and chia seeds a bit of water and ice.

Great Stuff and would absolutely recommend to the vegan or health conscious.

Sunwarrior Protein Natural Powder 1Kg