5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic
Published 8 months ago by mr s

3.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Taste
I've tried several green drinks and I must say this one is the nicest tasting -a strong refreshing peppermint favour. That said if you don't like peppermint it really won't be for you! I always feel I'm doing myself some good when I have a glass of this, although of course its hard to really judge the impact on your health day on day.
Published 17 months ago by JustTheFacts

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic, 4 Jan 2014
This review is from: Sunwarrior Organic Ormus Supergreens 454 g (Personal Care)
This is raw, light and easily dissolves. It has a slightly sweet, minty taste and I mix with chocolate protein powder to give an amazing mint-choc shake. I also mix in with fresh fruit smoothies if I don't have kale or spinach to hand or simply drink on its own with water. The 'ormus' bit refers to aether/ prana/ lifeforce which you can test for yourself- just scoop up a teaspoon of powder with a plastic spoon and the greens stick together (like iron filings to a magnet). This shows that there is a strong electrical charge in the powder which is rare. I've used lots of green powders before and only found this effect twice before- in Vega powders and Markus Rothkrantz wild greens, but nowhere near as strong as this! Highly recommended if you want to alkalise and energise!

3.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Taste, 19 April 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars Make sure you get the box, 30 July 2014
This review is from: Sunwarrior Organic Ormus Supergreens 454 g (Personal Care)
Make sure you get the box which is newer as I was sent the older packet. This has traces of gluten in it and if you are intolerant is not good. Its hard to insist its the box you get.

4.0 out of 5 stars Healthy but not tasty., 12 July 2014
This review is from: Sunwarrior Organic Ormus Supergreens 454 g (Personal Care)
Firstly, the seller is great, very fast service from the States to the UK.

I've tried lots of different raw greens and this unfortunately this is not my favourite. The taste is very grassy and strong on the peppermint flavour. In order to drink it, I need to mix it with some sweet juice, otherwise it's hard to get down.

On the plus side, it's VERY fine powder, easily dissolves in any liquid, is raw, obviously healthy and comes in biodegradable packaging.

A word of warning, the powder comes in a plastic bag ... the powder is very fine, be careful when you open it. I would advise cutting a small hole in the bag and feeding it into a large glass jar ... I warn you because I had a mini explosion of fine green dust in my kitchen!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 27 May 2014
This review is from: Sunwarrior Organic Ormus Supergreens 454 g (Personal Care)
Good quality. Definitely tastes green but ok if mixed with proper ingredients and amounts in a smoothie. Will continue to use

5.0 out of 5 stars Greens by ormus, 28 April 2014
This review is from: Sunwarrior Organic Ormus Supergreens 454 g (Personal Care)
Very good for you - tastes lovely and you know your getting healthy minerals and greens for the body
Yes I'd defiantly recommend

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product., 20 Jan 2014
This review is from: Sunwarrior Organic Ormus Supergreens 454 g (Personal Care)
Have been using the produce for some time now and am of the opinion that it is an excellent supplement....has been recommended to other health conscious friends.

5.0 out of 5 stars Delicious and refreshing, 1 April 2014
This review is from: Sunwarrior Organic Ormus Supergreens 454 g (Personal Care)
I have never had a green drink before but this one is very pleasant. I mix it with cold lightly sparkling water and drink a large glass of it once or twice a day between meals and I love it. It's surprising that something so healthy tastes so good. It is not too sweet and the peppermint gives the refreshing taste. Very happy with it and will reorder.

Only one thing I don't like: The packaging. It's not very good. The powder comes in a cardboard box, and inside it there's this transparent self-sealing plastic bag which contains the powder, and the sealing is very annoying as it is difficult to properly seal. I wish this came in a tub.

Sunwarrior Organic Ormus Supergreens 454 g