5.0 out of 5 stars WOW!!
This is the first book I have read in a day... or should I say night! When the birds started to sing I knew I had to put the book down & get what little sleep I could! But once the school run was done I was sat on my sofa glued till I was finished. I loved this from start to end.
Published on 21 May 2012 by lanstar

› See more 5 star, 4 star reviews
3.0 out of 5 stars Hmmm....
Hmmm, I'm undecided on this book?? Don't get me wrong, I did enjoy it, but I just found it a little frustrating at times. The whole `will they, wont they' got a bit boring towards the end! However, saying that, I did like how the book ended (everyone likes a happy ending!) even though it was predictable. All in all, it's an easy read ideal for relaxing on holiday.
Published on 14 Sept. 2012 by Kerk

› See more 3 star, 2 star, 1 star reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW!!, 21 May 2012
This review is from: Her Best Friend's Brother (Kindle Edition)
Tied up in all the emotions made it so lovable ;-p if you dont love it to I will be shocked... now reading another story by T J Dell...

3.0 out of 5 stars Hmmm...., 14 Sept. 2012

2.0 out of 5 stars It was ok, 2 Jun. 2012
This review is from: Her Best Friend's Brother (Kindle Edition)
I don't think I was reading the same book. The brother seemed to be a bit of a wimp. Although everyone else could see love and attraction the best friend and brother didn't. I found it a dull book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!!!, 20 May 2012
This review is from: Her Best Friend's Brother (Kindle Edition)
This by far is the best book i have read in...FOREVER!!! It's a beautiful story and is constatly halarious!! I loved this book, and i even caught myself getting lost in the moments, feeling the same emotions as libby and i most certainly found myself wishing i was libby (although i did skip one half of a chapter has it quickly became rude), i recommend this book to EVERONE (above the age of 13)!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant!, 4 May 2012
This review is from: Her Best Friend's Brother (Kindle Edition)
i loved this book~ easily one of favourates. i loved the way we followed libby, and the other characters, right the way through their lives. we were able to get a true understanding of how deeply both libby and tony feel about each other from their own perspective.
you will not regret buying this book. it will stay with me for a very long time and im sure it will be the same for you too!

4.0 out of 5 stars WOULD READ IT AGAIN.. LOVED IT!!!!!, 29 Nov. 2012
I kept seeing this book when i was browsing and i kept thinking oh no thats not my cup of tea at all... BUT I WAS WRONG!!
I am so happy i purchased this book i loved it read it in like 24hrs could not put the book down! although there were times i wanted to shout at Tony and Libby. The story did drag out alot will they or wont they...
When Libby went to italy i thought that was the end of them as Tony had come back for her and she was not there anymore! But a lovely ending with the italian ex writing to her and Tony congratulating them on the birth of there 2nd baby! Loved how all the characters stayed true and so pleased that Tony got his Girl and Libby got her Boy! Adorable.
If you have not purchased this book then you are MAD!! its a MUST READ!! I will defo read this book again.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very happy, 16 Nov. 2012
I really enjoyed this book. The fact you could read how Libby and Tony came to be was great, the whole story. I found myself reading way into the night and having to force myself to put it down so I could at least get a couple hours sleep. Though saying that it did not take me long to finish this book. This is the first book by this author I have read and I think it safe to say I will buy more.

The only issue for me was the editing errors as, as times, it made it difficult to read and I found myself going back over the same sentence again to understand it. Though the story line was as I say, great :)

1.0 out of 5 stars Not for me!, 10 Mar. 2013
This book was a bit disappointing for me. I am an avid reader but I couldn't get into this story at all. Being a bit older than the target audience might be the problem! This book is probably better for young teenagers. I made it to page 62 and had to give up. I just didn't feel for either of the characters and not much had happened. The narrative definately put me off. I prefer a first person narrative.

3.0 out of 5 stars A bit slow, 9 May 2013
Been reading a lot of these books in last year, thought this sounded ok, but it turned out to be very slow is the best way to discribe it. it takes till the last few pages for the love story to happen. Most of the book is about her and him going to school and living there lifes. Not a book I will read again. In fact charaty shop here it comes sorry.

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, 4 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Her Best Friend's Brother (Kindle Edition)
Sweet romantic love story could put it down till it was finished really enjoyed and would recommend giving it a read x

Her Best Friend's Brother