Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£2.36

on 21 May 2012
This is the first book I have read in a day... or should I say night! When the birds started to sing I knew I had to put the book down & get what little sleep I could! But once the school run was done I was sat on my sofa glued till I was finished. I loved this from start to end.
Tied up in all the emotions made it so lovable ;-p if you dont love it to I will be shocked... now reading another story by T J Dell...
on 20 May 2012
This by far is the best book i have read in...FOREVER!!! It's a beautiful story and is constatly halarious!! I loved this book, and i even caught myself getting lost in the moments, feeling the same emotions as libby and i most certainly found myself wishing i was libby (although i did skip one half of a chapter has it quickly became rude), i recommend this book to EVERONE (above the age of 13)!!!
on 4 May 2012
i loved this book~ easily one of favourates. i loved the way we followed libby, and the other characters, right the way through their lives. we were able to get a true understanding of how deeply both libby and tony feel about each other from their own perspective.
you will not regret buying this book. it will stay with me for a very long time and im sure it will be the same for you too!
on 14 September 2012
Hmmm, I'm undecided on this book?? Don't get me wrong, I did enjoy it, but I just found it a little frustrating at times. The whole `will they, wont they' got a bit boring towards the end! However, saying that, I did like how the book ended (everyone likes a happy ending!) even though it was predictable. All in all, it's an easy read ideal for relaxing on holiday.
on 17 February 2013
I LOVED this story. If you are a sucker for a true romance story, this one is awesome.
When I downloaded this on my kindle for a little under a pound, i wasnt expecting much. Instead, what i got was a truly mindblowing teen romance. At the age of 18, I don't want to be reading the tween, cringy love stories, but something so much more realistic and this is what I got.
When Libby first meets Tony, she knows he's off limits due to being her best friends brother. Tony seems like he doesnt really care much for Libby, but always has a special place in his heart for her. When Tony goes off to college, Libby finally realises that she needs to be with him, and this is how the story pans out.
I dont want to give too much away, but this is an easy read which I couldnt put down and would reccommend to anybody who is looking for a good love story.
on 29 November 2012
I kept seeing this book when i was browsing and i kept thinking oh no thats not my cup of tea at all... BUT I WAS WRONG!!
I am so happy i purchased this book i loved it read it in like 24hrs could not put the book down! although there were times i wanted to shout at Tony and Libby. The story did drag out alot will they or wont they...
When Libby went to italy i thought that was the end of them as Tony had come back for her and she was not there anymore! But a lovely ending with the italian ex writing to her and Tony congratulating them on the birth of there 2nd baby! Loved how all the characters stayed true and so pleased that Tony got his Girl and Libby got her Boy! Adorable.
If you have not purchased this book then you are MAD!! its a MUST READ!! I will defo read this book again.
on 2 June 2012
I don't think I was reading the same book. The brother seemed to be a bit of a wimp. Although everyone else could see love and attraction the best friend and brother didn't. I found it a dull book.
on 16 November 2012
I really enjoyed this book. The fact you could read how Libby and Tony came to be was great, the whole story. I found myself reading way into the night and having to force myself to put it down so I could at least get a couple hours sleep. Though saying that it did not take me long to finish this book. This is the first book by this author I have read and I think it safe to say I will buy more.

The only issue for me was the editing errors as, as times, it made it difficult to read and I found myself going back over the same sentence again to understand it. Though the story line was as I say, great :)
on 1 January 2013
I was a little disappointed with this book if I'm perfectly honest, I mean the story line had been done in loads of books- a lot I have read and enjoyed but this as book was as bit back and fourth, don't get me wrong I usually like the will they, won't they, but this was too much, I actually wasn't interested in the end. It does have a good story but a book you read and you feel every emotion with the characters and literally have to finish it but hate the fact you have finished- well this isn't one.
on 3 November 2012
Stop press!!!! 9yr old falls in love at first sight, what a way to start a story.

Libby has loved Tony since she first set eyes on him when she was at a sleep over at the BFF's house for a sleepover.

The story moves along over the years as we see both Libby & Tony miss opportunities to get together.

Sometimes I only want to read a book for the pleasure of a good story that could happen in reality, this is one of those books.