on 24 June 2013
Beautiful watch. Real jewellery product. First our ceramic watch - my wife like it very much! Its a little bit difficult to set the weekday but the watch is much better than many bijous and it's really great for the price.
on 1 January 2015
This was a Xmas gift for my daughter I am very pleased with the watch but the braclet was enormous and needed to have a large number of links removed but apart from that I am very happy with my purchase
on 14 October 2013
What can I say. .....love it!!!! Plenty of compliments. Catch on it can open an odd time but ya can live with that. Would recommend. ..and gr8 price. Best value out there for a ceramic watch.
on 14 August 2013
Although its a beautiful watch I returned it because the watch face was wider than my scrawny wrist. It was a shame because I can't find one nearly as nice for that price (£225 in H Samuels!!)
on 11 February 2013
Couldn't comment before as sent watch back to Rotary to get links taken out. I am now the proud owner of this watch. It looks good and I am really happy with the purchase. What I like is the fact it has a lifetime guarantee although not sure what the cost of returning it every 3 years to have it serviced, cleaned and new battery and reseal of waterproofing. It seemed quite heavy as it is ceramic but after about an hour I forgot I was wearing it. I would recommend it to anyone who wants a classy looking watch.
on 23 June 2013
Very fast dispatch. Absolutely stunning watch. My girlfriend loved it. Would definitely recommend a Rotary watch. Thank you ever so much
on 5 July 2013
very stylish reasonably priced watch that looks more expensive than it is, probably because of all tha bling. nice gift.
on 11 August 2013
this is a very nice watch the only issue i have with this watch is that the clasp comes undone very easily
on 2 November 2014
Lovely watch but had to return as the bracelet strap was far too big for my little wrists.
on 29 December 2014
a bit of a pain to get the strap altered, but overall a nice watch