5.0 out of 5 stars DGTortoise with Smoke Mirror Sunglasses
Published 11 months ago by Amanda J Keeler

1.0 out of 5 stars disappointing purchase
My husband thought they were genuine D & G glasses but they replicas so disappointed could of got sunglasses like elsewhere and cheaper
Published 7 months ago by david owens

5.0 out of 5 stars DGTortoise with Smoke Mirror Sunglasses, 4 Jan 2014
Fantastic Sunglasses. I have read various reviews but I am glad I ordered some myself as I love them. These sunglasses are not heavy and do feel quite light but this I feel is a big plus. I have had sunglasses that sit too heavy on nose or under the eyes and they leave a mark. That for me is not a good sign of a good pair of sunglasses. These glasses fit brilliantly and there are no marks across the nose or under the eyes when they are removed. The reason for ordering these sunglasses was because I wanted added protection to protect my eyes from the sun around the eyes and that is the top side and bottom where the sun can get in with other sunglasses but these will help prevent cataracts because of the style and protection. These sunglasses are slightly larger around the eyes than others. These are very much trendy wrap around sunglasses. I was also looking for UVA and UVB protection and this is what I got with these sunglasses. They fit brilliantly. I have ordered several DG pairs and would definitely recommend to friends.

4.0 out of 5 stars lovely glasses great when driving in the sun, a bit on the big side as i have a small face, but nice glasses :), 16 Oct 2013
they are large fitting!!good price, stylish, look more expensive than they really are...as i have said only downside is they are large fitting !!

4.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Lenses!, 20 Mar 2014
I paid £6.56 for these glasses.
For that price I am impessed with the fitting and quality of the sun blockage with the lenses. These are large glasses. They are made to completely cover your eyes to protect them from the sun, which they do. The lenses are slightly darker than I expected - which is great as they provide even better protection in bright sunlight.
They do not tint my eyesight with any colour, merely darken it. Another plus.
Furthermore, due to the fit I do not get any bright light slipping past the glasses, which is fantastic. Looking at the image I was worried that the DG side would allow light in but it doesn't.

On the negative, and the only reasons why I did not give 5*:
- I doubt these are genuine D&G due to the feel of them. The RRP of nearly £60 is misleading. I wouldn't recommend paying over £12 if price varies just to be safe if you are looking for cheap but excellent quality.
- They are made of plastic, which didn't bother me, but if put in a hefty handbag the hinges could break off.

That being said, for the less than £7 I paid for these I am impressed. The quality of the lenses surpasses the frames and fits beautifully to the face.
All in all, if you want a reasonably priced pair of glasses that keep the sun out these will more than do the job. :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful!, 10 Mar 2013
I have had these glasses for quite some time now before writing a review to test the durability of these sunglasses, as I have often bought plastic sunglasses in the past which broke within a short time. I have to say that they're still going strong and I have received so many compliments on them! Well done D&G, this is a great product! :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars sunglasses, 21 July 2012
really pleased with these sun glasses had them admired by quite a few people all said the same about them .

5.0 out of 5 stars wonderful, 29 Jun 2013
These sunglasses are the BEST very stylish and most resonable. also custmer service. will definately use again.Have already recommended to my friends and family.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful sunglasses, 26 Feb 2014
I have 3 pairs of these kind of sunglasses. I am thrilled with them. They fit around the eye so protected from above, below and at the side of the eye for added protections from the sun. These glasses are light weight which I love as some heavy rims can leave a line on the face which is not good. They are a good protection. Great delivery and they look very celebrity like. I would definitely recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars gorgeous, 12 April 2014
I was a bit sceptical when I ordered these but was very pleased with them when they came. Look fab on and are very comfortable thanks love them

5.0 out of 5 stars Needed new shades, 13 May 2014
After breaking my latest pair of shades by sitting on them...saw these, loved the price and the style, worn them every day now in the car and they are great.

1.0 out of 5 stars disappointing purchase, 2 May 2014