5.0 out of 5 stars amazing!
i am a ballerina and i used this to strengthen my arches. it is very useful and doesn't rip! i've had mine for quite a while now and it still looks brand new. very stretchy no smell either
i would recommend this to anyone!
Published on 25 Jan. 2012 by thenicegirlacross

1.0 out of 5 stars Not what i expected
Not what i expected, didn't have handles, was just a long elastic band looking thing. Description could have been a little clearer as to the description of the product, the photo is taken from quite a far distance so its hard to see the item in this.
Published 20 months ago by Tiggerton

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing!, 25 Jan. 2012
This review is from: PhysioRoom Resistance Exercise Fitness Band - EB (Misc.)
i would recommend this to anyone!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 9 Aug. 2012
My exercise band arrived promptly and is of a very good quality, much stronger than the one I had from the NHS. Great for the bingo wings!

5.0 out of 5 stars Exercise Band, 21 Jun. 2013
Great Product and Price.

Very pleased with this purchase and would recommend it to a friend.

Does exactly what it is meant to for a reasonable price. Great Purchase.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not what i expected, 15 Oct. 2013
This review is from: PhysioRoom Resistance Exercise Fitness Band - EB (Misc.)

4.0 out of 5 stars Feel nice and strong, no rubbery smell, short but suits me, 14 Jan. 2013
This review is from: PhysioRoom Resistance Exercise Fitness Band - EB (Misc.)
I'm very happy with this purchase, especially for such a low price. The band arrived quickly and it doesn't have any kind of strange rubbery smell. There are no handles, but this is as expected. The band is fairly short, although so am I so it's the right size for me. Having said that, I couldn't really have it any shorter, so if you are taller than 5'1 it will probably be too short for you, as other commenters have mentioned.

I would have liked some more guidance on which strength to order. In the end I ordered the lightest strength as I'm quite unfit and it does feel like I'm working my muscles a bit but will probably be too easy quite soon. Given that these bands are so cheap though it's not a big problem to order another in a few months if I need to.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and effective fitness aid, 20 Jun. 2014
This review is from: PhysioRoom Resistance Exercise Fitness Band - EB (Misc.)
Very simple: a 50 inch (127cm) length of elasticated material. No grab handles but it works fine without. I find it just a tiny bit short for some of the stretches, or maybe the resistance is too strong for my feeble muscles!

2.0 out of 5 stars Not what I was expecting, 3 Aug. 2012
I was looking for a long stretchy band like the one in the picture but instead it was a short very tough band. It was very decent quality but I have muscular problems and this was far too hard for me to use and too short. I was looking for the one that you can stand on and reach up in the air with. If you are looking for a short strong band then this is perfect but just not for me which is the reason I gave it 2 stars as not like in the picture.

4.0 out of 5 stars it's only ok, 7 April 2013
Mrs. P. Smith "Book Friend" (England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: PhysioRoom Resistance Exercise Fitness Band - EB (Misc.)
don't be fooled by the photo of this item there is no way it will stretch that far, i fine it ok because i am not that tall but for someone who is this band would not be long enough.

4.0 out of 5 stars MEDIUM FITNESS BAND, 22 Sept. 2014
Please see review for PhysioRoom Resistance Exercise Fitness Band Light

Medium Band has not been used yet - don't know if I will ever be able to due to my illness. I have started to use the Light fitness band. Four stars is for the fact that it arrived quickly and their is nothing wrong with the Medium band (which by the way is PURPLE - at least mine was)

I do not recommend PhysioRoom because they do not put instructions in their packages and I believe this is VERY important.

1.0 out of 5 stars Allergic reaction, 4 Sept. 2013
I am unable to use this product, tried it once and the following day i came up in a bad rash all over my body, the area under my right eye had become swollen and red, my figers were extremely itchy and red.