4.0 out of 5 stars It definitely works - but slowly
Published 15 months ago by Essame

1.0 out of 5 stars Not For Me, But Probably Worth a Try!
Published 7 months ago by The Great Grumbledook

4.0 out of 5 stars It definitely works - but slowly, 11 Nov. 2013
Essame "DaveE" (Milton Keynes, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Eczema Cream - Psoriasis and Eczema Treatment (Personal Care)
I've suffered from eczema around my ankles for years and used small amounts of steroid to control but hadn't completely eliminated as it kept returning. I finally realised that steroids seemed to be thinning the skin and chose ArganOrganics as an alternative. So far I've used a whole 50ml jar and cleared the eczema on my left ankle and almost cleared it from my right. However, it works much more slowly than the steroids. I apply it morning and night. However, I found that if I included a tiny smear of steroid cream along with the ArganOrganics twice a week, it made a dramatic improvement in the rate of healing - virtually as fast as steroids on their own! I've just ordered my second jar exactly 3 months after ordering the first.
So don't expect dramatic results just by using ArganOrganics on its own - slow steady improvement, but it's well worth considering the inclusion of small amounts of steroid to accelerate the healing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Cooling Cream, 14 Jun. 2013
This has been by far the fastest acting and most soothing eczema cream I have ever used. My skin cleared up in a week and I have no itching or dryness at all now. I highly recommend this cream.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not For Me, But Probably Worth a Try!, 30 July 2014
The one star is just how it worked for me, but doesn't mean it won't work for others. First 2 days it visibly soothed and halted my psoriasis - after that it made it worse. Stopped after one week. But in my experience these things are a complete lottery anyway, and it is wise to not have any unrealistic expectations. I have tried many - one or two have worked for a time (3 years is the best yet), some are completely hopeless from the outset. Very pleased it works for some people, but not for me this time!

5.0 out of 5 stars Three generations of my family........................, 9 May 2014
are using this wonderful product. I suffer from extremely dry and uncomfortable skin at times - caused by medications - and have used many different products in the past. Healing Touch works immediately to stop the irritation, and the redness and dryness reduced in just 24 hours. My daughter has dry patches around her hairline and on her arms and she is getting instant benefit now (after 3 days use) and my 4 year-old Grand-daughter who is demented with "itchy skin" at times, needs just a tiny drop to cool and soothe those areas. Like all products, what works for one may not work as well for others, but this is one to keep around at all times for me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Finally, 30 Mar. 2012
I bought this for my psoriasis, and while the improvement hasn't been quite as rapid as some others, after a fortnight I have some new skin in the middle of the plaques and the edges are beginning to heal too. As an added bonus it also smells nice, isn't greasy and doesn't stain clothes which is a great deal more than I can say for a number of other creams I've tried.

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap feeling cream for a premium price, 26 Jan. 2015
Having used several creams I can subjectively say that this is one of the worse one. It irritates my skin more than other creams and smells quite strongly (for a 100% natural cream)
I feel to have been deceived by the description on Amazon. This claims that the cream is 100% natural. However it contains "cetyl alcohol" - an ingredient that can actually irritate eczema, and not naturally occurring. There are other ingredients such as glycerine, and many more that are not found in other "natural, organic" creams. Furthermore that packaging was barely readable and does not state manufacturer details, country of manufacture/origin etc.
I have a feeling that this guys are selling a cheap cream for a premium price. I might be using this cream on my feet or throw it away.
Please use other products that contain natural, organic ingredients.

3.0 out of 5 stars It's okay, 1 Mar. 2013
This cream has a lovely texture and is very soothing. I have psoriasis on my legs and elbows and it does a fairly good job of keeping it under control.

Pros - sinks in very well and doesn't leave a sticky feeling on your skin.
Cons - the jar is only 50ml! So it's pretty small when you consider it costs £13 and you can get a massive pump bottle of Double Base for the same price, which lasts for a lot longer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely brilliant, 17 Mar. 2012
Bought this cream for my friend who had spent over £100 on prescriptions for all sorts of emollients, creams and tablets for her recently diagnosed adult eczema, all of which had no effect whatsoever. One treatment with this cream almost completely stopped the itching which had been driving her to distraction. 3 days later there is such an improvement it is unbelievable. Although a little goes a long way, the only thing I would change about the cream is the size of the tub as if you have large expanses of eczema a larger amount would be better. I am so impressed that I have re-ordered so that my friend is never without it.

4.0 out of 5 stars A handy little pot!, 8 Oct. 2014
The best cream i have found on the UK market. I was first introduced to Argan as a psoriasis healer in Morocco where I bought plenty of cream, which has since ran out. This cream is just as good, if not better, as it it less oily and has a more pleasant smell. One application a day manages to keep my condition from getting too heavy, and does a great job of keeping it under control. Would recommend to any fellow sufferer of psoriasis.

5.0 out of 5 stars Relief at long-last!, 17 Jan. 2013
This is my second pot of this magical cream, my eczema continues to improve by the day. I can't believe that I have finally found something which works on a continuous basis! I have tried everything over the years, from steroid cream through antibiotics to E45, this has reduced my problem to almost nothing. I dare not stop using it now! I am so grateful for this discovery.

Eczema Cream - Psoriasis and Eczema Treatment