on 19 October 2012
this watch arrived much sooner than expected - thank you. it is a stunning timepiece, i love it, very elegant, and one to treasure. i have never had a ceramic watch before and am very impressed. would highly recommend it as a special and different gift - or just treat yourself!
on 24 June 2013
Bpought this for wife's birthday and chose this rating for a few reasons.
1. Delivery to my non home address meant that I could pick it up without risking my wife seeing it being delivered and asking what it was !
2. price was very competetive in fact was probabaly the best I could find.
3. Looks really good and my wife loves it also no problems with the watch at all so happy days!
on 18 January 2015
Great watch bought as a present for my wife. Strap too short but contacted the Bering service centre in York who sent extra liks out by return for a nominal fee.
on 8 December 2014
Just got this today it for my Christmas from my husband but couldn't wait as I have had my eye on it for weeks now . It is beautiful canny wait to get it on Christmas day ..will let you know more once I have had it on time will tell .... can a lot quicker than I thought it would have so for now I will give it 10 out of 10 ...
Love it 😆💜
on 15 October 2014
Nice watch at a good price.
Item well packaged and received in a timely manner
on 12 August 2015