5.0 out of 5 stars Great for the Little ones
What a great product. I love this and my little son really enjoys playing with the rabbit and top hat. The pop up top hat is excellent.
I think they could add more tricks into the set. But If you are looking for a quality set this is the one to go for.
Published 24 months ago by Rajesh Sharma

3.0 out of 5 stars Magic set
Just what my son was looking for on Christmas morning. He kept us all entertained all day. As he is only 3 it is good and easy for kids of that age to use.
Published 2 months ago by Cm

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for the Little ones, 16 July 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars Grandson's birthday present, 22 May 2012
This review is from: Marvin's Magic Rabbit and Top Hat (Toy)
I bought this for my Grandson's 8th birthday, I have to say he was very pleased with it. He showed us the trick and he did it very well. A good buy.

4.0 out of 5 stars Marvin's Magic Rabbit and Top Hat, 26 Dec 2013
S Riaz "S Riaz" (England) - See all my reviews
(TOP 10 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)    (HALL OF FAME REVIEWER)
This review is from: Marvin's Magic Rabbit and Top Hat (Toy)
This is a wonderful toy for any child interested in magic tricks. There are four tricks included, which are suitable for young children; these include transforming a black and child colouring book into a colour picture book, reading your friends minds, watching a card mysteriously rise from the magic wand and, best of all, pulling a rabbit out of a hat. The set comes with a magic wand, top hat and a cute rabbit puppet. The set was great fun and my six year old was able to carry out the tricks easily and enjoyed putting on a magic show. I would suggest this as a good toy for children of approx 5-9 - it was very well made and had good instructions, which my child was able to read and follow independently.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good stuff, 29 Dec 2012
This review is from: Marvin's Magic Rabbit and Top Hat (Toy)
Came as advertised Easy to use and some good tricks for a six yr old. Picked it up quite easily.

3.0 out of 5 stars Magic set, 6 May 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars GOOD VALUE FOR MONEY, 20 Feb 2014
This review is from: Marvin's Magic Rabbit and Top Hat (Toy)
HATS BETTER THAN I EXPECTED, SOME OF THE TRICKS ARE EASY TO LEARN. DAUGHTER LOVES THE HAT, RABBIT AND WAND.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant gift, 18 Feb 2014
This review is from: Marvin's Magic Rabbit and Top Hat (Toy)
I have bought magic sets for children of all ages as gifts as they seem to appeal to everyone and this one was no different. The recipient loved the set and has been playing with it continually!!

Highly recommended as a great starter set for budding magicians. Anyone with a magic set already may find this a little basic......

5.0 out of 5 stars Bargain for hours of fun., 29 Dec 2013
M. Patterson - See all my reviews
This review is from: Marvin's Magic Rabbit and Top Hat (Toy)
I rated this 5 star as I thought it was a bargain at a little over 5, My niece (9) and nephew (3) loved it, we played for hours going through each of the different magic tricks, the card tricks were easy for my niece to pick up, which she loved doing them, the instructions are easy to understand and well written, they loved the rabbit (glove puppet) and the collapsible top hat, my nephew loved the wand and the magic colouring book, he loved wearing the top hat and waving the wand shouting abracadabra or getting him to give a shout out to Sooty with "Izzy wizzy let's get busy" while I played assistant helping with the colouring book.
I it depends on your child's attention spam as to the age for this, but as I said my nephew is 3 years old and with a little help from me he manged to do a couple of the tricks.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good buy for my son, 28 Dec 2013
Mrs E S Allan (Lincoln, Lincolnshire United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Marvin's Magic Rabbit and Top Hat (Toy)
We bought this for our 4 year old son who has shown an interest in performing magic tricks but we thought quite a lot of sets would be too hard for him. This one was perfect, and it contains several tricks that he can manage to do all by himself to astonish grandmas and suchlike, not to mention a cool hat that he likes to wear and a nice bunny glove puppet. I would have given it 5 stars if it weren't for the price, which has doubled since we bought it just before Christmas - we got it for 5 and I was going to say that was an absolute bargain, but now it's gone us to 10. Still recommended, though.

Marvin's Magic Rabbit and Top Hat