5.0 out of 5 stars WORTH EVERY PENNY
This product does what it says on the tin , and at just over £10.00 is £14.00 cheaper than what is sold in halfords , i use this every day and it has never fallen off my dash buy today with confidence , , i have a ford c max
Published on 29 Feb. 2012 by whiskey boy

3.0 out of 5 stars Stable BUT.......
Published on 27 Jun. 2012 by sonny

5.0 out of 5 stars WORTH EVERY PENNY, 29 Feb. 2012
This review is from: Decrescent Universal Weighted Beanbag Dashboard Friction Mount for GPS/Mobile Device - Black (Accessory)

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 30 Mar. 2012
Bob (Onchan, Isle of Man United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
I bought this for use with a Navman Mio in a Hyundai ix20. Like most MPVs the windsreen is so far from you that you that it's a struggle to properly see a satnav suckered to it. I had my doubts as to whether the mount would stay put on the 'textured' surface of the dashboard. I've tried to provoke the satnav and mount into moving by cornering and braking more roughly than usual. I thought a very uneven railway crossing on a sharp corner would certainly catch it out. It never moved. Works for me.

5.0 out of 5 stars it works, 6 Feb. 2012
works perfectly as it says on the tin. Doesn't move at all and no vibration. if you have a wide sat nav this product gives you space to position it without it sitting on the raised weights.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Satnav Dashboard Friction Mount, 15 May 2012
My first satnav for my new car in UK.. I did not want any sticky marks on my windscreen and hence ordered this one after reading mixed but mostly positive reviews.

I was very disappointed as satnnav was falling off every time I used to accelearte or apply the breaks. I thought I would put my satnav old school way on the windscreen where it used to stick perfectly so there was no issue with the part that creates vaccum and there was something to do with the base of this mount.

I called up the seller and they promptly agreed to return n refund; apart from that they gave me an option of sending another piece and requested me to try one more time and if still did not work they would refund the money. FREE RETURN was a bonus too.

Since I have received the new piece which exactly looks the same, it is working perfectly fine and the mount just sticks to the dashboard.

I am a happy customer with no marks on my car's windscreen.

4.0 out of 5 stars Weighted beanbag, 30 Dec. 2011
Excellent for all our vehicles.Can be placed anywhere on the dash board or other surface where it sits without moving.

5.0 out of 5 stars Universal Weighted Beanbag, 17 April 2012
Mr. Michael Farmer "Farms" (Cheadle UK) - See all my reviews
I found this beanbag to be a marvel, I can place the sat-nav where I want it keeping the windscreen unobstructed. It stays put on my dashboard that is far from flat or level. Ideally this item should be included with the sat-nav kit so there is no need to stick them to the screen. I can recommend this, all that have seen mine are interested or have ordered one.

5.0 out of 5 stars It works!, 13 Nov. 2012
I was sceptical but gave this a go due to the good reviews. My Tomtom Start 25 attached easily and securely and there is plenty of scope to get the device into a good position. I tried the mount in an Audi A4 and a Mini Cooper, both of which have sloping dashboards, and was surprised at just how well the mount stayed in position, even under enthusiastic cornering/braking! So much nicer to have the sat nav on the dash, especially in the Mini where it felt like it took up half the windscreen! Very pleased so far.

5.0 out of 5 stars Busy Mum, 17 April 2012
What a fantastic product, we used one similar to this in USA a couple of years ago and were really impressed then. Since then we've had several GPS holders snap or break on us taking them on and off the window of the car. When I saw this I knew it was a great gift for my husbands birthday. We have an uneven dashboard so this with its three bags was just right you sit it down on your dashboard and it never moves when you park up you just pick up the whole unit and store it away. My husband also says its a better viewing position for him as you don't have to look up to see the GPS on the window and can position it over the middle console just to the left of his view or right depending on your preference and glance at it.

Definietly one I would recommend to anyone

3.0 out of 5 stars Stable BUT......., 27 Jun. 2012
Received the product today and immediately encountered my first problem. I have a TomTom Start 25 and no matter what I did, I could not make the suction cup adhere to the central plate of the bean bag. However I hope I have overcome this by sticking a TomTom self adhesive dashboard disc over the top of the plate. Apart from this it seems to be generally stable, but then it does help that my car has a slight well on the top surface of the dashboard where the bean bag can lay.

1.0 out of 5 stars Shame !!!, 10 Nov. 2012
As I opened the package I felt relieved that months of searching for a replacement universal GPS holder for my Sat Nav was over. The product felt sturdy and a right up explaining that it would remain static whilst travelling seemed believable. On placing it on the dashboard I did wonder how the actual Sat Nav would remain in position whilst cornering. On the first corner I had my answer. It didn't. The cat turned right and my Sat Nav went left, flew off my latest purchase and landed in the passenger well, luckily still working. "Put me back, when possible". This product is perfect providing you only travel in a straight line, negating the need of a Sat Nav. Fit for purpose ? More like Fit for nothing. Useless. Try Maplins, I got sorted.