on 28 February 2014
This is not leather, whilst cheap we would rather pay more for real leather.
How is it possible, or allowed, to describe something as leather when it clearly is not.
on 17 February 2012
Good little product, study wallet im very pleased and iphone4s stays in place completely. fast delivery.
A++++++
Will be definately recommending to others and have seen other wallets that are more expensive and this delivers what it needs to do without the great expense.
The camera is available through this wallet so that is handy.
on 27 June 2012
With the case being so cheap, I really wasn't expecting a lot from this order, but I am very impressed. I'm not great at judging the legitimacy of leather, and I assume this is faux, but it still smells nice. It looks great, feels good to open, is neat and compact (even with a couple of cards inside), and the magnetic latch works perfectly well too.

It can be a little difficult to remove the phone if you don't know how, as it is designed to secure the device snugly (which it does an excellent job at). To remove it, hold it so the phone is facing away from you, insert your nails into the gap between the plastic hold and the phone, and gently bend it back a little, whilst popping the phone out with your other hand.

Delivery was fast, product came in perfect condition, and on top of it all, it doesn't have the logo as pictured! (Misleading, but a nice surprise nonetheless).
on 9 September 2012
When i opened the case it had dirt inside. You know when you leave your handset in a case for some time and it collects dust and all sort. Also the right top corner of the handset holder (plastic) is broken slightly. Also the make is not on the case as it stated on the picture! Im keeping it, no worth the money and time to send this cheap item back, however BUYERS be aware of this!
on 13 October 2013
Bought this thinking it was worth a punt for such a low price, and at first I was pleasantly surprised. The case looks pretty good, and seems well made too. It's not leather (despite being described as such), but it's a close enough fake that it still seems reasonable.
So initially I was happy. There were problems, though: the first obvious one was that cards don't really fit very well, and are extremely hard to remove from the wallet. Oh well, I thought, it was only cheap.
Then the lining of the 'pocket' where you can put your money started to come undone, and on several occasions I ended up removing parts of the wallet along with the cash. I wasn't overloading it - we're talking one or two bank notes at most. I was starting to get a little annoyed by this point, but decided to stick with it.
The next fault was to do with the little magnetic clasp which holds the case shut. The fabric which holds the magnet in tore, and the magnet itself became loose and fell out. Not good. I found it, and resorted to holding the clasp together with sellotape. At this point, of course, the case had stopped looking quite so good.
The final straw was when, after a couple of weeks of use, the plastic which holds the phone in place started to break away. This wasn't due to me taking the phone out of the wallet - once in, I left it in. This occurred during normal use, and in fact the first time some of the plastic broke it happened while the phone was in my pocket. At this point I stopped using the wallet - I think I gave it a fair shot, but it was clearly not fit for the purpose, and I didn't trust it to protect my phone.
So yes, it's cheap, but no, it's not worth buying. I suspect a lot of the good reviews here were written by people as soon as they got the case, and who didn't give it a run of use first. I really can't stress this highly enough - don't waste your money on this: buy a better (and dearer) case in the first place. I wish I had!
on 15 July 2013
Came as described only problem for me was the size of the packing which meant all at work so special trip too post office to collect. The size of the box I thought it was another phone? but alas no just a bit of OTT packing other than that great priced item
on 18 August 2012
The TRIXES Black Leather Executive Wallet Flip Case Cover is a very attractive case for the IPhone. The pockets for Credit Cards are very useful - now I only need to carry a normal wallet on special occasions. The Cash holder is a bit tight fitting for our rather large currency notes. Overall, it is extremely useful and exceptional value for money. I highly recommend it.
on 28 June 2013
Brilliant quality, and a bargain as well. A ver comfy and smart leather cover for my I phone, highly recommended.
on 17 July 2012
This is a great sturdy case to protect my Iphone. I also had similar case for my blackberry too and cant recommend them enough. Very proffessional looking, hard wearing and a must to protect your phone.

you wont be disappointed.
on 28 April 2013
Did a good job keeping my Iphone safe and holding cards, but eventually replaced this cover after a few months as I was tired of the bad design of the camera hole slot. It bows down too steeply at the corner and as such a small portion of the top right of my photos were black or bright white due to the flash.

As its a case which requires a spoon or some other thin strong leaver to pull the phone out of ones it is fixed in, its not possible to pull out the phone for a good clean photo.

If you are not into taking photos on the iphone, it'll suit you well otherwise.