5.0 out of 5 stars Superb
I bought this Kindle book because I was a little rusty with higher level Matrices and felt that a new perspective on the topic area would enhance my understanding. This book has definitely hit the mark!
Published 12 months ago by Ms. J. K. Harkin

So you want an introduction to matrices? This is so limited in content. Didn't even got to cover what I learnt for O level back in the early '70's. Very disappointing.

There's a problem with ebooks in that you get to see so little; its a good job the book is so cheap.
Published 1 month ago by SaturdayScience

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb, 18 Sep 2013
This review is from: Understanding Math - Introduction to Matrices (Kindle Edition)

4.0 out of 5 stars Mtatrices: short and sweet, 16 July 2013
R. Small (London UK) - See all my reviews
This is a consice review of simple matix algebra. It covers addition, multiplication, and unit matrices. I would have given it four stars but it did not go into division transpose matrices etc, although to be fair that would have ment it wasnt so basic. I was able to refresh my knowledge form my A level maths days. Good value.

4.0 out of 5 stars Shocking iPad kindle formatting., 10 Jun 2012
David (Hull, England) - See all my reviews
I know kindle formatting can be tricky, but I never expected parts of the text to get lost between pages. I spent quite a bit of time changing orientation and font size to complete the paragraphs. I'd expect this to be the apps fault, but I've not seen it in any other books.

However the matrix diagrams are very clear.

The bottom line is that this is a short pamphlet that will give you a good introduction to matrices, at a very good price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice, clear ex[planations for a dumbo like, 4 July 2014
W. Taylor (Scotland) - See all my reviews
Nice,clear ex[planations for a dumbo like me

2.0 out of 5 stars You wont get to know matrices particularly well, a brief "hello", 24 July 2014
SaturdayScience (Cheshire, England) - See all my reviews