on 19 June 2014
prompt delivery, the product is very good and nice. it has a little tissue inside which you shouldnt remove just put the oil there.
works nicely, very cozy
on 8 April 2013
love this appliance, have recommended it to everyone, loads of heat, cheap to run, & "green" as well. who could ask for more???
on 17 August 2014
Really modern looking fire place and looks great when lit
on 12 August 2014
It is lovely, warm and enchanting however it burns too quickly.
on 1 November 2013
bought this item for the garden, looks good at night and a lovely focus point on a table, not much heat but I didnt buy it for heat. fuel can be bought easily in any diy store but just be careful when refilling.
on 26 December 2013
I wanted this fire to inset into my present fireplace. Lovely when lit. Unfortunately this only lasted for 45mins, you had to let the fire then cool down before you could fill it up again. I would not recommend this to my friends. Sorry!
on 24 November 2015
it looks nice but the tray in the middle for putting fuel in is too small, i have to keep filling this up every 30 mins and becomes a real pain to do after a while so sadly this has been put away probably never to resurface again
on 27 October 2013
great talking piece. Fast delivery. well packaged. I purchased fireplace to use on a coffee table on our deck. Great to relax in front of outside on a summer evening and will be great used indoors in conservatory over the winter months. Nothing like a glowing flame to make you feel warm and relaxed. reasonably priced.
on 10 January 2015
I love this fire, I am sitting by it right now just for the cosyness. I am amazed that it heats my whole lounge which is the coldest room in the house, and it heats it fast. So economical and in a room where it would have cost hundreds to fix the chimney and it sits in front of the fireplace and provides the heat and ambience that we all want. Fantastic!
on 26 February 2014
A good heat, but the 300 ml capacity means it only runs for approximately 35 minutes before the requirement of refuelling. Expensive to run.