4.0 out of 5 stars tony bennett
we heard 'boulevard of broken dreams' on some advert(product forgotten) and tracked the CD down - we were then reminded of just how great Tony Bennett was - wonderful voice and control over it , a real find.
Published on 2 Dec 2010 by Margaret Davies

3.0 out of 5 stars Not The Greatest
Thought I'd buy this rather than the more expensive new release.Unfortunately it has my greatest irritation. Namely a mixture of studio and "live" recordings.How I hate applause and vocal whooping drowning out the start of a song.Not the All Time Greatest CD for me.
Published on 9 Nov 2010 by Kingston

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars Not The Greatest, 9 Nov 2010

4.0 out of 5 stars tony bennett, 2 Dec 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars Legendary!, 24 Jan 2004
Tony Bennett was born in Queens in 1926,he was brought up in New York and throughout his career was influenced by Frank Sinatra. Having recoreded over 300 songs this album is just a sample of what the Americans think is Tony's best work, it is a perfect collection of vocal and musical talent! A truly "must have" for any Tony Bennett fan!

5.0 out of 5 stars Classic Tony, 4 Aug 2009
C. Winter "The Boater" (France) - See all my reviews
Have listened to TB since the 60's but have been 'waylayed'by Rock and family.... Great to revisit an old 'friend' and realise how much I have missed those wonderful songs. A fabulous album, go out and buy it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Tony Bennett, 13 July 2013
This review is from: All Time Greatest Hits (Audio CD)
Tony Bennett was one of the classic singers of the fifties and Every performance and recordingwas guaranteed to provide the best entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars tony bennett, 22 Aug 2013
This review is from: All Time Greatest Hits (Audio CD)
As with my andy williams CD,the same words apply, fantastic value for money. Ther is not much more I can say.

4.0 out of 5 stars As it says on the label - All Time Greatest Hits, 9 Aug 2013
This review is from: All Time Greatest Hits (Audio CD)
Some of Tony Bennett's well known and well liked popular song, including I Left my HEart inSan Francisco, Stranger in Paradise, Fly me to the Moon, Who Can I Turn To?, Night & Day, Cheek to Chhek. All sung in the eay listening style of Tony Bennett.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it!, 28 Jun 2013
This review is from: All Time Greatest Hits (Audio CD)
If you are new to Tony this is a great start, if you just want clear recordings at a great price this is your record.

5.0 out of 5 stars What a discovery - Great Music, super value for money, 21 Jun 2013
This review is from: All Time Greatest Hits (Audio CD)
I have not been a great fan of this type of music but was pleasantly surprised how relaxing this range of Tony Bennett was. It covers his music styles over many years and I guess this will have to be re-recorded at some point as he is still making new sounds with his Duets albums.

I am very pleased to add this to my collection and was very pleased with the delivery and price. Great value

5.0 out of 5 stars Always a swinger & a good artist..(painter & singer), 30 Mar 2013
This review is from: All Time Greatest Hits (Audio CD)
Magic. Takes me back to the times when I was younger seeing Tony at Hammersmith Broadway, packed house, all his fans going to see him. We were sitting near Vera Lynn. Oh the 'Good Life' full of fun, it was ideal. I believe we were born in the same year, 1926.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

All Time Greatest Hits
All Time Greatest Hits by Tony Bennett (Audio CD - 2011)