5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for money fancy dress costume
Value for money fancy dress costume, fitted well the under skirt was a bit itchy but realy good overall, recived lots of comments
Published on 7 Nov 2011 by Shanshan33

3.0 out of 5 stars Always looks better in the catalogue!
I ordered an 8-10 and it was huge! Not made or finished particularly well, but it is a fancy dress costume, not designer clothing, so i wasn't surprised.
Published on 12 Jan 2011 by Genie25

3.0 out of 5 stars Always looks better in the catalogue!, 12 Jan 2011
= Durability:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:2.0 out of 5 stars

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappoint, 5 Jan 2012
I purchased this outfit for a hen night. When it arrived it was a lot larger than the size it was meant to be. It was so big that I couldn't wear it and I returned it. I wouldn't recommend this.

1.0 out of 5 stars Itchy, 13 Jan 2014
I wore it to a pre-formal the silver where nearly off before I left the house, had to walk around holding the skirt down for the fear of flashing as the wind kept catching it. And I nearly drove home in my underwear the dress was so itchy I was almost one in hives

1.0 out of 5 stars Snow white, 29 May 2009
Emily Hayes (UK) - See all my reviews
Although the dress is ment to be size 8/10 (my size) it was too big. The zip is broken, overall I am not happy with my purchase.

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap, but not cheerful., 25 Nov 2013
I ordered this costume for Halloween. I read al the reviews about this product before hand, but didn't take much notice, which I really should have. This costume arrived, scrunched up in an open bag, very creased! I had to then stitch the back of the dress as there was a hideous white zip going straight down the back of the royal blue part of the dress. The netting underneath was not sewn properly at the seam, therefore stuck out in lumps and also SO itchy! I ordered a size large (even took my measurements) however when the costume arrived it was miles too big. The garters you would expect to fit a larger woman, but didn't. Headband was poorly made. Overall a complete waste of money! I WOULD NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT AGAIN!

3.0 out of 5 stars Better on the packet, 28 Mar 2013
Having looked at the picture advertised, I thought that this outfit was going to be great! However, in reality, it was just ok. It will do the job and I'm sure I'll be using it several times in the future, but the photo does do it a bit too much justice. The blue velvet style part is of good quality in my opinion, but the shoulders and the skirt looked cheap and rather tacky. It was also quite uncomfortable to wear (itchy) but it's not like I'll be wearing it everyday. Still, for a Snow White costume, it does its job.

2.0 out of 5 stars hmm, 8 Feb 2013
the general look and appearance of the product was lovely but if you looked closer at the seams they were torn and were not put together properly, also the sizing was way off, i ordered an extra small and it was about 4 sizes too big!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for money fancy dress costume, 7 Nov 2011
= Durability:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars

5.0 out of 5 stars snow white review, 27 Oct 2011
Item was delivered on time. Dress is quite generous in size. A lovely dress, looks and feels great. Really good value for money.

4.0 out of 5 stars Ladies Snow White Fancy Dress, 10 Nov 2010
= Durability:4.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars
Dress fine but too big. This was return was dealt with excellently. Will shop here again