Size: 7-9 yearsColour Name: multicolouredChange
Price:£6.79+ £0.99 shipping

on 18 February 2011
My daughter had victorian day at school.
It was very good value for money.
Delivery was excellent arrived within two days.
Costumed washed well so I could pass onto a friend.
Overall really pleased.
on 8 February 2015
Fabulous item for a school trip. It's an all in one piece with a hat. My daughter is 9 and quite small for her age. The 7-9 fitted just below her knees, so just right in my opinion....not down to her ankles, so she can wear some thick tights or socks to. Go underneath and it won't drag on the floor like some other reviews for other dresses from different sellers. I ordered on Saturday and had it delivered Sunday morning by DPD (we are prime members).... You can't get better than that. Amazon as usual perfect for everything.
on 2 December 2015
I bought this dress for my daughter's victorian day in school. I subscribed to Prime and asked it to be delivered to my local "collect in store" shop. It was great! It arrived in time and the collect in store was super convenient for I did not have to deal with "sorry, we missed you" cards.
The dress is just like it is in the picture, size is a bit small: my daughter is a petit 7 years old who usually wears size 6, but I ordered size 7 because I knew about this dress sizes being a bit small. It fit her perfectly! The material is synthetic but it is very soft and it looks well made. Very happy young victorian maid and very happy mummy customer.
on 11 April 2013
I bought this for my 10 year old daughter as she needed to dress as a Victorian school girl for a school trip. They were going to take part in a lesson as though they were in the Victorian era so she needed to look the part! The dress and mop hat were ideal. The outfit is quite thin so you will still need tights or leggins and a long sleeved top under it. The only issue I have with the outfit is that it cannot be machine washed only sponged dry. The dress is more navy blue than black as I had expected.It fitted my daughter fine and she is average size for a 10 year old,
on 28 February 2013
Bought this for a school event. I didn't want to pay over the odds for a 'one-use' item and this was perfect. Like the other posters say I did buy a bigger size (my daughter is reasonably tall for her age and I bought the next size up) and was glad i did. My little one also needed white underclothes as the white section of the outfit is quite thin and see through. Too cold to wear without anything else if it's chilly outside!
Delivery was quick smart and product was great - not sure how they do it for the price!
on 10 May 2013
FOR THE PRICE I PAID, IT WAS GOOD VALUE AND SAVED TRAILING ROUND BUYING SOMETHING WHICH I WOULD HAVE HAD TO ADAPT. ALSO, FOR THE ONE TRIP, IT DID FIT THE JOB. HOWEVER, WHEN I RECEIVED IT, IT DID LOOK NAVY BLUE AND NOT BLACK AS I THOUGHT AND THE MATERIAL DID SEEM QUITE THIN. MY DAUGHTER HAD TO WEAR ANOTHER LAYER UNDERNEATH AS WE WENT ON A TRAIN. BY CHANCE, ANOTHER CHILD ALSO HAD THE IDENTICAL DRESS ON THE SAME TRIP WHEN WE ARRIVED AT THE STATION!!
ANOTHER ONE NOW FOR THE DRESSING UP BOX!!
on 8 March 2012
My daughter loves it. It is for a school dress up day - Historical figures. Seems good quality and durable. Was delivered within days. Very happy to recommend it to anyone.
on 27 November 2013
We got this dress for our daughter for one Victorian day at school and I think, it perfectly did the job. It may not be is as fancy as some other cotton dresses, but looks smart and after one day of using it, you put it back in a wardrobe, where it can wait for another occasion for several more years :-). Size was OK.
on 23 October 2013
Lovely costume. I got it for my daughter who is 8 for her Victorian day at school. The length is good but the sleeves are a little bit short. So if your child is taller then average then you might consider getting a bigger size. Otherwise, we were both very pleased.
on 9 June 2010
This is an all in one. There is no separate apron. It is thin and flimsy and really a total piece of rubbish.
11 comment15 of 20 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse