4.0 out of 5 stars Very useful
This device is just the job for connection our Kindle Fire HD to the TV. We use it for Lovefilm and BBC iPlayer. Well priced and arrived in good time.
Published on 14 Feb. 2013 by John&Sue

1.0 out of 5 stars Does not work!
This cable failed to work with my Samsung BD player connected to an Optoma HD131X projector. The projector struggled to find a signal - clearly its broken. I also purchased the 1M versions of this cable and although they work in 2D ok they fail when trying to play 3D at 1080p!. The cable is too thin and despite its product review stating that it is capable of connecting...
Published 22 months ago by Nate

4.0 out of 5 stars Very useful, 14 Feb. 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars micro hdmi cable, 8 Nov. 2011
E. McKenna - See all my reviews
I bought my new Blackberry Playbook and realized that i was able to play HD content via the HDMI Port. I was confused if the port was Micro USD. After searching i found this cable, the delivey was next day and quality was amazing.

5.0 out of 5 stars HDMI cable, 24 Jan. 2013
R. Porter - See all my reviews
What can you say about a cable? It's the right length as stated, it looks good quality and is just right for connecting my Amazon Kindle Fire HD to the tele. The speed of delivery was "first class"

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent - so far, 22 Jan. 2013
The cable seems well made; there is little or no movement in the connectors and the mouldings seem well attached to connector and cable.

I've mainly been using this to connect my laptop to my Sony television.

The cable is not as thick as some; so possibly the screening isn't as good as some cables; however for my use the slightly more flexible cable is perfect.
I've connected / disconnected this at least 50 times so far and apart from slight marking on the 'gold' plating there are no other signs of wear.

When used on my Freeview box it performs similarly well and when the TV and Freeview box are configured to do so will automatically change the TV input when the Freeview box is turned on (other cables I have bought failed to do this).

I also bought a 4M cable; and although I've only used it for brief testing it seemed similarly well made and performed with no issues connecting my laptop and TV.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Service and Item, 4 May 2012
I ordered the Cablesson Basic High Speed 3m Micro 'Type D' HDMI to HDMI Cable yesterday from HD Central on amazon.co.uk and it arrived today First Class Post at no extra cost to me and it wasn't even on amazon prime! The rest of the sellers on amazon should take heed especially when they charge for delivery of small items that are in stock that can sometimes take weeks to arrive!

The cable works a treat with the rather excellent BlackBerry PlayBook BlackBerry PlayBook - Tablet - 64 GB - 7" TFT ( 1024 x 600 ) - rear camera + front camera - Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and connects easily and with high definition reproduction via my HD Projector and HD TV.

Cablesson Basic High Speed 3m Micro 'Type D' HDMI to HDMI Cable with Ethernet - (v1.4) - 24k Gold Plated Plugs - Audio Ideal For Connecting HD Devices using the new Micro HDMI connector like a Camcorder,Mobile Phone to PC or HD TV

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect hdmi cable, 14 Oct. 2011
Excellent service ordered on friday and delivered on saturday kept informed by emails as to status of order, delivered well within the estimated delivery schedule. Didn't need to buy the expensive hdmi cables that the "experts" try to sell you this cable is just as good. Used it to connect new TV into btvision box, very happy with purchase and would use HD Central again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Kindle to TV, 19 Dec. 2012
This product enable me to connect my Kindle to TV without any problems ,pleased i chose the 3 Meter length this lets me put Kindle under TV table very pleased with this probuct

5.0 out of 5 stars works, 10 April 2013
This product is excellent. Works straight out of the box no need to set up anything, really good quality and the price is amazing. Before this I bought a cable at currys digital and bloke pointed me in direction of cable said it would work and I paid 20 quid, get it home and no, didn't work at all, no signal. My surface wouldn't detect the cable at all. So looked on amazon and found this, I'd rather pay 6 quid than 20 for something that does not want to work, but I'm glad to say this cable arrived and it works straight away. Recommend this to anyone that is looking for no hassle and cheap hdmi cable.

5.0 out of 5 stars It works and it is a god price, 28 April 2012
J. Parker (UK) - See all my reviews
I bought this to use with my Playbook - It seems to be of good quailty and sends the picture to my TV. Not much more to say really!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 1 May 2013
I love these cables.
I purchased these for my surround sound set up. For 2 years I have not been able to get the set up I wanted for my surround sound system. I have a Onkyo amp samsung TV and mirrage speakers & sub. I read many reviews which made me point the finger at the Onko amp I thought was faulty as I could not get the bypass to work on the amp which means every time I turned my TV on the amp would kick in which I didn't want to happen. I read many reviews blaming dodgy Onkyo circuit boards etc etc.
Right I know if your reading this your thinking what's this got to do with a cheap HDMI cable well I will tell you.
After attaching these little cables to my set up my amp done as it should by bypassing and only powering up when I turned it on I don't know if its to do with the speed of the cables or what. But all I can say is after spending a couple of thousand on a surround sound set up these cheap little cables have made an awesome differance !!!