1,832 Reviews
 (1,365)

4.0 out of 5 stars Very useful
This device is just the job for connection our Kindle Fire HD to the TV. We use it for Lovefilm and BBC iPlayer. Well priced and arrived in good time.
Published on 14 Feb. 2013 by John&Sue

1.0 out of 5 stars Does not work!
This cable failed to work with my Samsung BD player connected to an Optoma HD131X projector. The projector struggled to find a signal - clearly its broken. I also purchased the 1M versions of this cable and although they work in 2D ok they fail when trying to play 3D at 1080p!. The cable is too thin and despite its product review stating that it is capable of connecting...
Published 20 months ago by Nate

4.0 out of 5 stars Very useful, 14 Feb. 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars micro hdmi cable, 8 Nov. 2011
E. McKenna - See all my reviews
I bought my new Blackberry Playbook and realized that i was able to play HD content via the HDMI Port. I was confused if the port was Micro USD. After searching i found this cable, the delivey was next day and quality was amazing.

5.0 out of 5 stars HDMI cable, 24 Jan. 2013
R. Porter - See all my reviews
What can you say about a cable? It's the right length as stated, it looks good quality and is just right for connecting my Amazon Kindle Fire HD to the tele. The speed of delivery was "first class"

5.0 out of 5 stars It works and it is a god price, 28 April 2012
J. Parker (UK) - See all my reviews
I bought this to use with my Playbook - It seems to be of good quailty and sends the picture to my TV. Not much more to say really!

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect hdmi cable, 14 Oct. 2011
Excellent service ordered on friday and delivered on saturday kept informed by emails as to status of order, delivered well within the estimated delivery schedule. Didn't need to buy the expensive hdmi cables that the "experts" try to sell you this cable is just as good. Used it to connect new TV into btvision box, very happy with purchase and would use HD Central again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Kindle to TV, 19 Dec. 2012
This product enable me to connect my Kindle to TV without any problems ,pleased i chose the 3 Meter length this lets me put Kindle under TV table very pleased with this probuct

5.0 out of 5 stars it works, its solid, 16 Nov. 2011
T. Donio - See all my reviews
What much can be sent, it works, its solid. I have seen the same cables at PCWorld for 19.95. Cant fault the price or the quality i am sure PCWorld buys from these guys thems selfs.

5.0 out of 5 stars Kindle Fire HD on my TV, 21 Jan. 2013
Puts kindle fire screen onto my HD TV. Good quality cable & easy to connect. Simply select "AV source" on the TV to see Kindle content on your large screen.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value for price, 26 Sept. 2012
M. Branney - See all my reviews
Works well and does a fine job, especially at this price! Venturing out into stores makes one realise the prices retailers are charging for this kind of stuff. I found this cable to do a good job and thankfully I didn't have to pay too much either. The material quality and performance are both good.

5.0 out of 5 stars It just works, 15 Feb. 2012
I bought this cable to connect my ultrabook to my Sony Bravia tv. The product is exactly as described at Amazon's website and does what's supposed to do. Happy customer.