5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book
Had me hooked from the first page. This is the second book in the Sloane Monroe series having not read the first I didn't know if that would make the book any less of a good read but it did not so you dont have to read the first book to enjoy this one.
And enjoy it I did.
If you are looking for a good read then you will not be disappointed with this book.
Published on 23 Jan 2012 by S. Davidson

2.0 out of 5 stars Sinnerman
Did not find book gripping. My mistake, as forward sounded more interesting that actual story. Just my opinion, everyone has different expectations.
Published 19 months ago by daisy

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book, 23 Jan 2012
S. Davidson - See all my reviews
And enjoy it I did.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sinnerman had me gripped!!, 4 Aug 2012
This review is from: Murder in Mind (Sloane Monroe Book 2) (Kindle Edition)
This is the 2nd book of the Sloane Monroe Series that I've read by Cheryl Bradshaw. Although it follows on from Black Diamond Death it can easily be read as a stand alone book. The characters were carefully written & the storyline was fast moving. Sloane's sister was murdered by a serial killer and when it appears the killer has started a new wave of killings she is determined to catch him but can she outwit him or has she made a grave error of judgement? I found myself reading into the wee small hours as I was unable to put it down.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab reading, 9 May 2012
This review is from: Murder in Mind (Sloane Monroe Book 2) (Kindle Edition)
Couldnt put the book down. Was hooked from the first page like all the Sloane Monroe novels. Kept me guessing all the way through and when i thought I knew thw answer another curve was thrown.

5.0 out of 5 stars The perfect blend, 24 Feb 2014
This review is from: Murder in Mind (Sloane Monroe Book 2) (Kindle Edition)
With Murder in Mind, Cheryl Bradshaw takes the Sloane Monroe series into slightly darker territory than we saw with her debut. Sloane is on the trail of the Sinnerman – a serial killer that killed her sister during his last spree. Again, I would say one of the things I take away from this author’s writing is a sense of true balance. We spend our time inside the characters heads as much as we hear them conversing with one another. There is action and there is reflection. Because of the subject, we also see Sloane’s own life becoming interwoven with the case that she is pursuing. Neither one overwhelms the other as we get as much a sense of who Sloane is as a person, of particular note here being the portrayal of how she deals with having lost a loved one to a crime of hate and rage. Her process of working through the feelings this has left her with comes across as very convincing and some of the most touching moments in the book are her inner dialogues with dead sister. Though it would be remiss of me to end this review without mentioning the crown jewel of this novel – the Sinnerman himself. The author could have gone for the black and white portrayal of cosier mysteries and that would have worked fine, but instead we get to see the shades of grey. As abhorrent an individual as he is, we are shown how he came to be in a way that does draw out sympathy and make his impending collision with Sloane all the more effective as the suspense builds towards their confrontation. This is a well-deserved 5-star read as a story that has elements that will appeal to those who enjoy their cosy mysteries, thrillers and tales of a darker, psychological ilk.

2.0 out of 5 stars Sinnerman, 16 Jan 2013
This review is from: Murder in Mind (Sloane Monroe Book 2) (Kindle Edition)

Murder in Mind (Sloane Monroe Book 2)
2.99