5.0 out of 5 stars This one really is tiny, 15 April 2013
This review is from: Hot Water Bottle - Small Size Ideal for Children (Kitchen & Home)
I wanted this as a 'just in case' hot water bottle when travelling. It took ages to browse through all the so-called 'small' hot water bottles which, for those that gave measurements, weren't really that small after all. Well this one is 12cm x 21.5 cm which is really really tiny. I have tried it out and it does give you enough heat should you need a hot water bottle, so although it is so tiny, this is balanced by the minimal weight/ how often you might really need it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb Quality, 5 April 2013
This is a fantastic little piece of kit - not only is it great quality but also being sold at an incredibly low price - I can't commend highly enough - well worth 5 stars

5.0 out of 5 stars Just perfect, 14 Dec 2012
J. Nicholson (UK) - See all my reviews
My wife & I looked all over several high streets for one of these before buying on line. THe item arrived promptly and is entirely suitable for its intended purpose. I can't say a lot more at this stage as its still to be used on a longish term basis but I suspect that it will be fine. At the price paid its a bargain.

4.0 out of 5 stars ... a cute little addition for my cold feet and great to take camping, 23 July 2014
Bit smaller than expected (my fault I didn't get a ruler out when I ordered) however a cute little addition for my cold feet and great to take camping!

5.0 out of 5 stars Small hot water bottle, 22 Feb 2014
Bought for my little dog who feels the cold at night in our drafty old house on the hill. She potters off to bed now with a waggy tail.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hot water bottle, 16 Feb 2014
Exactly the right size for the hand warmer I needed it for and easy size to pack away in a suit case for winter travelsŷ

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect size, 7 Mar 2014
I ordered this Hot water bottle as I had a bad back and wanted a small bottle to position in the right place on my back. The bottle was delivered promptly and packaged well.

4.0 out of 5 stars Idea for my needs, 1 Feb 2014
I am having pain in my ribs and my GP recommended keeping the spot warm, it does the job because it is the right size.

4.0 out of 5 stars PRODUCT GOOD AND ARRIVED QUICKLY IDEAL FOR CHILDREN JUST A BIT ..., 5 Aug 2014
PRODUCT GOOD AND ARRIVED QUICKLY IDEAL FOR CHILDREN JUST A BIT SMALL FOR WHAT I WANTED IT FOR A VERY BAD BACK AS IT SOON COOLED DOWN BUT STILL A GREAT LITTLE PRODUCT FOR SOME.

5.0 out of 5 stars all fine, smaller than I was expecting but nothing wrong ..., 23 Sep 2014
all fine,smaller than I was expecting but nothing wrong with
the bottles themselves ;I didn't measure before I ordered
Arrived on time and in good order