on 10 April 2013
i just replaced my stock fan from a coolermaster cosmos to this. very happy with the results, fan is inaudible on idle speeds. and maintains it well very under load. i liked em and gonna purchase another.
on 2 May 2013
Just to make everyone aware: there are three variants of this fan available online, but Amazon hasn't made it clear which model this is. They're differentiated by RPM, and this one is the mid-level version, clocking in at 1,500.

One of these will make my computer louder than it would normally be if it wasn't installed but it's definitely quiet enough that I hardly notice (and I have two).

The main selling point that I want to focus on is the amount of power and airflow it produces. My natural instinct suggests that quiet or silent fans = slower RPM which generally means weaker airflow. While these fans aren't silent, they run at full power with nothing more than a soft hum.

To put this into perspective, I own a 2,500 RPM fan that is four times louder and vibrates my entire case.

The product requires a four pin connection and doesn't come with any adapters. Might be problem for other people, but not me.

Lastly, installation is a dream. I'm also in ownership of fans you mount with the now common silicone grommets that, while they work great, are very difficult to reinstall. These Silent Wings fans come with plastic pins mounted on to rubber rubber fixations that both:

1.) Eliminate vibration noise and
2.) Are extremely easy to pull out should you need to remove the fan

Overall, I'm very pleased.
on 16 September 2014
Best of my fans - I have 3 different fans in my case, and this one is by far the most quiet. Use the soft screws for even better silence, it is important.
This fan has been tested by a French magazine as the best of 20 other 120mm fan; and it deserves it. Note that the non PWM version is more noisy, and this one is also more quite than the Silent Wing 2.
on 3 October 2013
Be quiet is really an understatement, they are the quiets fans i've ever heard (or haven't heard rather). They are not the fastest spinning fans i own but if your having noise problems of any sort defiantly buy these!!
on 17 January 2014
Depending on what you're going to use the fan for, depends on whether or not to get it... I got mine for an additional gpu cooler. I would reccomend getting this PWM one instead of the non PWM One because it gets loud at 70%. I leave mine at 60% and it's silent. It's quite good cooling, but not on max power because it is LOUD AS!! I gave it a 4 star rating because it's good cooling, but loud as at more than 70%.
Purchased for a case upgrade I've been very pleased with the fans. Easy to fit, come with all the fittings you might need and are very quiet, much better than the cases inbuilt fans which may well be getting replaced with another set of these bad boys!
on 21 February 2013
I used two of these in a HTPC. They are connected to 4 pin headers and are therefore under PC control. They are practically inaudible and do a good job of keeping the case cool. I am very pleased - these fans are well worth the money.
on 11 November 2013
This is a really great fan, and comes with a 4 wire all black long cable. Good but it is expensive
on 11 June 2013
I have replaced all my fans in my tower with be-quiet products better cooling than standard and lovely quiet fans minimal whirr
on 4 January 2016
As always a brilliant, quiet fan. Very well made and with other poor makes I have tried I now use only these.