5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty, practical + perfect fit!
My 15.6" hp pavillion g6 fits perfectly, there is no slipping but it is not too tight + it is easy to get out of the case too.

Really pretty case and practical too. With 2 pockets, 1 on each side, means there is definitely enough space for all wires etc as well as any documents/cds/dvds. Perfect for taking to school with me :).

As it is a sleeve, it...
Published on 17 Mar. 2012 by Amy

3.0 out of 5 stars good product but is it really worth it?
Published on 25 Feb. 2012 by Booklover2010

3.0 out of 5 stars good product but is it really worth it?, 25 Feb. 2012
This sleeve looks great. It is bright and looks awesome. The postage was very fast as it came before even the 1st estimated delivery date. The one thing to bear in mind is that it has a strong smell when you receive it, however if you air it out for a couple of days then it will go away. the only reason that i gave it 4 and not 5 is that the stitching on one of the zips was broken when i got it 1st time. This meant i had to send i back, however when i came to adding the returns label i had thrown it away with the outer packaging, so keep the outer packaging until you are completely happy. Having said that the customer service was very good and they sent us a new package as soon as we told them. So overall the product is good, although you might just want to check it, the postage is very fast and the customer service is excellent.

The zip on this sleeve has broken again recently and I will not be asking for a replacement as this is the second time this has happened. The design looks great and it may just be the products that I have received but be warned it may break.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty, practical + perfect fit!, 17 Mar. 2012

As it is a sleeve, it could be an idea when out and about to put it inside another proper laptop case, however so far I have found the sleeve alone to be very protective and i have not needed anything else.

Also i got it on free delivery but it came about 3 days before it said it would, so top marks to the seller! :)

The only slight problem is although the case is clealy new, there is a couple of creases on the top, however you cant see them very much (especially with the pattern) + they are not noticeable when the lap top is inside, which is why it is still 5*s from me!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 11 Jan. 2013
great item, had it on first day of delivery, zip is on inside of back so you got less chance of water leaking in, pockets are great to store the charger cable in, perfect buy for a student at university.
highly recommend this item to a friend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Product, 21 April 2012
This review is from: 15.6 inch 15 inch Compact Neoprene Laptop Sleeve Printed with beautiful patterns with Double Zipper Double Side Pocket Water Resistant
This was a gift for my mother, and she loves it. It keeps her laptop snug and safe, and the pockets on the outside are really useful for her to keep her laptop accesories in.

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it!, 16 Nov. 2012
This fits my 15.6" laptop perfectly and is not too tight as some other ones have been. The design is lovely and I've already received many compliments. The two side pockets are much more roomy than I had anticipated, being able to fit an A4 plastic wallet. Seems to be a good solid design which should offer reasonable protection. Prompt delivery as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect for my laptop helps keep it protected, 6 Feb. 2012
perfect for my laptop its exactly as described its a lovely pattern nice and soft. it helps to protect my laptop it also has two pockets so you can keep all you laptop equipment together.

5.0 out of 5 stars Compact neoprene laptop sleeve, 27 Feb. 2013
I have just bought my first laptop and want to look after it. You usually find plain, coloured sleeves. I am into pretty, so I was delighted to find this on Amazon. Money well spent and it looks great on my desk! I wish they did the same pretty sleeves for my portable DVD player, but so far, no luck! Maybe someone will do something soon when they see this?

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, durable sleeve, 11 Sept. 2013
This laptop sleeve is exactly what I needed. It's pretty and colourful, soft and durable and my 15.6" laptop fits in snugly. The two pockets are a bonus as I keep my laptop power lead in one and external drive and USB mouse in the other. The sleeve was delivered promptly and in good condition. I would highly recommend this product and company.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just as described, 14 May 2013
The case isn't too bulky to fit in my bag when taking my laptop out of the house, yet is padded enough to give a degree of protection against small bumps. It has two zip pockets, (one on the front and one on the back), which are useful for carrying paperwork etc though I'm not sure I'd recommend storing a charger in there; though it will fit it will significantly bulk up the slim sleeve. Having said this I quite happily fitted my portable HDD in the pocket and it was fine. The material is thick and slightly elastic, and my 15.6" laptop doesn't move around too freely when zipped within the case, the only extra space is about an inch, maybe less, at the top but that's fine. The print quality of the image is very good and I can't really flaw the case, 5*.

4.0 out of 5 stars 'Snug' laptop sleeve, 29 Dec. 2011
Looks nice, has a nice feel and appears well made. Only criticism is, as my title suggests, the case is a little 'snug' fitting but that's ok, it does fit.
Delivery took a bit longer than expected but it is Christmas and may be carriers fault rather than merchant.
Overall would buy again.